• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes for Your New Consultant Kit: 3 Ideas & More!

In summary, you can go to Consultant's Corner and click on recipe search. Then put the names of products you have (like Large Bar Pan; Mini muffin pan; other pieces you have already...) and recipes that call for those products will pop up.
pamperedmomto3
I'm just starting out in January and I'm looking for a few really great recipes that I can make using the items in the new consultant kit. Any ideas? I will only receive 3 recipes in the kit but I would prefer several to allow my hosts to choose. Thanks!

Do you have the current Season's Best cookbook? The last 2 recipes in each section are designed to use the starter kit.

You can go to Consultant's Corner and click on recipe search. Then put the names of products you have (like Large Bar Pan; Mini muffin pan; other pieces you have already...) and recipes that call for those products will pop up. I look for recipes that take less than 30 minutes start to finish and of course you will need to walk through them to be sure you have the products needed. It'll take you a little time but then you'll have lots of choices.

pamperedmomto3 said:
I'm just starting out in January and I'm looking for a few really great recipes that I can make using the items in the new consultant kit. Any ideas? I will only receive 3 recipes in the kit but I would prefer several to allow my hosts to choose. Thanks!

One thing I have discovered, and I think this would hold especially true when you are just starting out, is to not provide too many options. Practice 2-3 recipes and get VERY comfortable with doing those - and offer those as your only options. It's different cooking and talking in front of a whole group of people, and if you are at ease and completely comfortable with the recipe you are doing (like you could do it in your sleep) your presentation will be much better!
For example - This past season, I offered my hosts 3 options - one for each theme - Bites & Bevs (mini pesto pizzas), Real Food Real Fast(incredible 30 minute chicken), or Chocolate Bliss(Trifle).

Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a Pampered Chef consultant! You have definitely come to the right place for delicious and easy recipes. One of my favorite recipes from the consultant kit is the Classic Batter Bowl Brownies. They are simple to make and always a hit at parties. Another great recipe is the Quick-Stir® Pitcher Margaritas. It's a perfect drink to serve at your cooking shows or to enjoy with friends and family. Lastly, the Executive Cookware Simple Chicken Fajitas are a crowd pleaser and can easily be customized with different toppings. I hope these recipes give you a good starting point and I'm sure your hosts will love them. Happy cooking!

What are the main types of recipes included in the New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit includes a variety of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, and desserts. These recipes are carefully selected to showcase the versatility and quality of Pampered Chef products.

Do the recipes in the New Consultant Kit require any special equipment or tools?

All the recipes in the New Consultant Kit can be made using basic kitchen equipment and utensils. However, some recipes may recommend specific Pampered Chef products for optimal results.

Can the recipes in the New Consultant Kit be customized for dietary restrictions?

While the majority of the recipes in the New Consultant Kit are not specifically tailored to any dietary restrictions, many can be easily modified to fit different dietary needs. Some alternatives or substitutions may be suggested in the recipe instructions.

Are the recipes in the New Consultant Kit suitable for beginner cooks?

Yes, the recipes in the New Consultant Kit are designed to be accessible for all levels of cooking experience. Each recipe includes detailed instructions, as well as helpful tips and techniques for success.

Can I use the recipes in the New Consultant Kit for parties or events?

Absolutely! The recipes in the New Consultant Kit are perfect for hosting parties or events to showcase Pampered Chef products. They are also great for everyday meals and gatherings with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kat212
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • LadyChefTaylor
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies