• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need new recipes for retired stoneware? Check out these delicious ideas!

In summary, adapting your current recipes for retired stoneware is easy! Simply adjust the cooking time and temperature according to the stoneware's instructions and use a bit more liquid to prevent sticking. You can still use your retired stoneware in the oven, just follow the recommended temperature and cooking time. There are plenty of recipe ideas for retired stoneware, such as single-serve pan recipes and slow-cooked stews or roasts. However, retired stoneware is not safe for use in the microwave. To clean it, use warm soapy water and avoid harsh abrasives or metal utensils. A baking soda and water paste can be used for tougher stains.
OldPCRep
Hi there PC fans-Just signing in to find new recipes for retired stoneware. I have been a fan for 25 years and was once a director. I still buy all the good stuff. Sadly though, through parties I throw instead of show. Hahaha!So if you have any new single serve pan or Rock Crock recipes, I would love to have them sent my way. One can never have too many recipes.

Welcome to CS!

Did you check our files- Recipe by Product?

Yes, I did after I asked the question. Duh! I roamed through all the replies and searched by the product.Thanks! I found what I needed. There were some fantastic ideas!Can't wait to get started.

1. How do I adapt my current recipes for retired stoneware?

Adapting your current recipes for retired stoneware is easy! Simply adjust the cooking time and temperature according to the stoneware's instructions. You may also need to use a bit more liquid in your recipe to prevent sticking.

2. Can I still use my retired stoneware in the oven?

Yes, you can still use your retired stoneware in the oven. Just make sure to follow the recommended temperature and cooking time for your specific stoneware.

3. What are some new recipe ideas for retired stoneware?

We have plenty of delicious recipe ideas for retired stoneware! Some popular options include single-serve pan recipes like mini quiches or individual casseroles, as well as Rock Crock recipes such as slow-cooked stews or roasts.

4. Can I use my retired stoneware in the microwave?

No, retired stoneware is not safe for use in the microwave. It is important to always follow the recommended guidelines for each piece of stoneware to ensure safe and proper use.

5. How do I clean my retired stoneware?

To clean your retired stoneware, simply use warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils, as they can damage the stoneware's surface. For tougher stains, you can also use a baking soda and water paste to gently scrub the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcheftammy