• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Muffin Pan Recipes? Check Out These Delicious Ideas!

In summary, the "Muffin Pan Recipe Collection" includes a variety of sweet and savory recipes specifically designed for muffin pans, including mini quiches, individual cakes, and more. All of the recipes are easy to follow, even for beginners, and can be made in any standard muffin pan. However, the collection also features recipes designed for the Pampered Chef Stoneware Muffin Pan for optimal results. Additionally, there are gluten-free and vegan options available for those with dietary restrictions. The "Muffin Pan Recipe Collection" can be purchased through a local Pampered Chef consultant or on their website, and may also be available as a host reward or special promotion.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Hello all,

Wondering if any has a collection of recipes for our Metal Muffin Pan. Could I use the stoneware booklets? Would the times need adjustments?

Thanks!

There is a collection in the files. I think it's under "Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan Recipes."ETA: doh! I read through that too fast, you meant our new metal pan. Sorry!

LOL....no worries. I do appreciate the reply and help. I thought about using the stoneware version.....but I don't bake and don't know if the baking times change. Also, would be nice if there were more recipes. =)

You could use the 12 cup muffin stone recipes, but probably just need to adjust the cook time. They'll cook faster in the metal pan, but I think the temperature would stay the same. There's at least the one new recipe (the strawberry cupcake things?) from the dessert cookbook that uses the new metal pan. :)

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
LOL....no worries. I do appreciate the reply and help. I thought about using the stoneware version.....but I don't bake and don't know if the baking times change. Also, would be nice if there were more recipes. =)

Insert toothpick in the center if it comes out clean, they are done!!

Thanks you guys.

Michelle....you made me laugh. I can imagine myself sending recipes and suggesting that tip in lieu of baking times.

1. What is included in the "Muffin Pan Recipe Collection"?

The "Muffin Pan Recipe Collection" includes a variety of recipes specifically designed to be made in a muffin pan. This includes sweet and savory muffins, mini quiches, individual cakes, and more.

2. Are the recipes in the "Muffin Pan Recipe Collection" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in the "Muffin Pan Recipe Collection" are designed to be easy to follow, even for beginners. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success.

3. Can I use a regular muffin pan for these recipes?

Yes, you can use any standard muffin pan for these recipes. However, the "Muffin Pan Recipe Collection" also features recipes specifically designed for our Pampered Chef Stoneware Muffin Pan for even better results.

4. Are there gluten-free or vegan recipes in the "Muffin Pan Recipe Collection"?

Yes, the "Muffin Pan Recipe Collection" includes a variety of gluten-free and vegan options for those with dietary restrictions. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy delicious muffins and treats.

5. How can I purchase the "Muffin Pan Recipe Collection"?

You can purchase the "Muffin Pan Recipe Collection" through your local Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. It is also often available as a host reward or special offer, so be sure to check with your consultant for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies