• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Muffin Pan Recipes for Your Stoneware Collection

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a collection of delicious recipes for the Stoneware Muffin Pan. This versatile pan is perfect for both sweet and savory treats, such as blueberry lemon muffins and spinach and feta quiches. Make sure to properly season the pan before using it for the first time for best results. For more recipe inspiration, check out the Pampered Chef website or join consultant-run Facebook groups. Happy baking!
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Does anyone have a collection of recipes for the Stoneware Muffin Pan?

I am also looking for it...:chef:

1. Blueberry Lemon MuffinsIngredients:- 2 cups all-purpose flour- 1/2 cup sugar- 2 teaspoons baking powder- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda- 1/4 teaspoon salt- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted- 1/2 cup milk- 2 eggs- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract- 1 cup fresh blueberries- Zest of 1 lemonInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract.4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until just combined.5. Gently fold in the blueberries and lemon zest.6. Grease the stoneware muffin pan with butter or cooking spray.7. Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full with the batter.8. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.9. Let the muffins cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.2. Spinach and Feta MuffinsIngredients:- 1 cup all-purpose flour- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour- 1 tablespoon baking powder- 1/2 teaspoon salt- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted- 1/2 cup milk- 2 eggs- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese- 1 cup chopped spinach- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoesInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt, and black pepper.3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, milk, and eggs.4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until just combined.5. Gently fold in the feta cheese, chopped spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes.6. Grease the stoneware muffin pan with butter or cooking spray.7. Fill each

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I definitely have a collection of recipes for the Stoneware Muffin Pan. It's one of my favorite products to use and I have found that it produces the most delicious and evenly baked muffins.Some of my go-to recipes for the Stoneware Muffin Pan include blueberry muffins, banana nut muffins, and chocolate chip muffins. I also love using it for savory muffins like cornbread or spinach and feta muffins.One tip I have for using the Stoneware Muffin Pan is to make sure you season it properly before using it for the first time. This will help prevent sticking and ensure that your muffins come out perfectly every time.If you're looking for more recipe inspiration, I highly recommend checking out the Pampered Chef website or joining some of the consultant-run Facebook groups. There are always new and creative recipes being shared by fellow consultants and customers.I hope this helps and happy baking with your Stoneware Muffin Pan!

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I would be happy to share some recipes for the Stoneware Muffin Pan with you. This versatile pan is perfect for baking muffins, cupcakes, mini quiches, and even individual meatloaves. Here are a few of my favorite recipes:1. Blueberry Lemon Muffins - These muffins are bursting with fresh blueberries and a hint of lemon. They are perfect for breakfast or as a snack on-the-go.2. Mini Spinach and Feta Quiches - These bite-sized quiches are a hit at parties and are great for meal prep. The stoneware pan ensures a perfectly crispy crust.3. Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins - A classic combination that never disappoints. These muffins are moist, fluffy, and loaded with chocolate chips.4. Individual Taco Meatloaves - This recipe is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. The stoneware muffin pan helps to create perfectly portioned meatloaves.I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as I do! Happy cooking!

1. What are some easy and delicious recipes for muffin pans?

There are many great recipes for muffin pans that you can try at home. Some popular options include blueberry muffins, banana nut muffins, chocolate chip muffins, and lemon poppy seed muffins. You can also get creative and try savory options like mini quiches or cornbread muffins.

2. Can I use a regular muffin recipe in a mini-muffin pan?

Yes, you can use a regular muffin recipe in a mini-muffin pan. Just keep in mind that the baking time will be shorter, so be sure to keep an eye on them to prevent overcooking.

3. Are there any healthy recipes for muffin pans?

Yes, there are plenty of healthy options for muffin pans. You can make oatmeal muffins with whole wheat flour and add in fruits like apples or berries. You can also make vegetable quiches or egg muffins with spinach and other veggies for a nutritious breakfast option.

4. Can I make desserts in a muffin pan?

Absolutely! Muffin pans are versatile and can be used for making a variety of desserts. You can make mini cheesecakes, chocolate lava cakes, mini fruit tarts, and even individual apple crisps in a muffin pan.

5. How do I prevent my muffins from sticking to the pan?

To prevent your muffins from sticking to the pan, make sure to grease the pan well with butter or cooking spray before adding the batter. You can also use parchment paper or silicone muffin liners for easy removal. Let the muffins cool for a few minutes before removing them from the pan to prevent them from breaking apart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • CarrieSusann
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies