• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Cinnamon Muffins Recipe Needed & Help W/ CuPampered Chefake Liner ?

In summary, your neighbor wants a specific recipe for apple cinnamon muffins and she doesn't need paper liners with stoneware. She might want them if she is packing them for lunches or something. She also wants a large scoop.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just got this e-mail from a neighbor/past host:

(My daughter) and I want to bake apple cinnamon muffins on Monday. I can't find an easy recipe anywhere online, so I thought that maybe you might have an easy one for me to try....remember I don't do a lot of cooking or baking. Also, do you have an easy way to keep the muffin papers from falling over when I try to fill them in the stoneware cupcake/muffin pan. We made cupcakes this past Monday and I had a mess everywhere. Please let me know.

Did she buy a muffin pan from you? If yes, she doesn't even need cupcake papers - but how are they falling over? Is she filling them outside the pan and then putting them in? That is the only thing I can think of for her to say they "fell over" and she had a "mess everywhere".

As for a recipe - she wants a specific one. Maybe a cupcake instead of a muffin and use cinnamon applesauce in place of the oil in a basic box of cake mix.

What she ^ said!

Your neighbor doesn't need paper liners with stoneware, but she might want them if she is packing them for lunches or something.
Agree, she must be filling them outside ofthe muffin pan? How else would they fall over?

If you have a large scoop, she's close by since she's neighbor - I'd lend her a scoop. It is a lot less messy than using a spoon or spatula to fill.
edit: Yet another PC tool that is just really handy to have around when you need it!

I posted this recipe on my FB biz page a few weeks ago. These are yummy and easy to make. If she's using our Stoneware Muffin pan and it is not seasoned she may want to use the paper cups OR spray her pan with the cooking spray with flour (I detest that canned spray, but that one really works well and doesn't seem to leave the sticky residue). You can search on here for the quick, easy Stone seasoning document. Your customer may appreciate that.This is a great fall recipe. It takes advantage of a delicious in-season fruit! Even in TX we should be able to find some farm fresh apples at our local Farmer's Market. You can use real sugar and only add 30 calories per muffin.Cinnamon Apple Muffins Ingredients3/4 cup all-purpose flour3/4 cup whole wheat flour3/4 cup Splenda or other sweetener1/2 tsp salt2 tsp baking powder2 tsp ground cinnamon1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce1 eg2/3 cup 1% milk3 small apples (peeled, cored and chopped) Directions* Preheat oven to 400 degrees F* Lightly spray muffin pan with cooking spray* Mix flours, sweetener, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl.* In a separate, small bowl, mix together the applesauce, egg, and milk* Pour applesauce mixture into flour mixture and stir until just blended (don't over-stir...they'll toughen up); fold in diced apples.* Spoon mixture into muffin pan (the Pampered Chef Large Scoop is the perfect tool)* Bake 25 minutes Makes 12 muffins - 1 muffin per servingNutrition: Calories 85.7, Cholesterol 18.4 mg, Sodium 190.2 mg, Total Carbs 19.3 g, Dietary Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 2.9 g, Fat 0.9% This recipe was taken from the website Free Diet Plans at SparkPeople where you can meet other people and keep yourself on track on your weight loss journey. The contributor was SparkPeople user JESSICCA723

If she wants something really easy - have her buy a muffin mix. :)

Krusteaz makes an apple-cinnamon one, I'm sure other brands do too.

If she uses the large scoop - one very full scoop is all she needs to do to fill each cup. I always use papers in my stone - much easier clean up.

Thanks everyone. I emailed her a recipe that was in the files that goes w/ the stoneware muffin pan. I also told her about trying the cake mixes with using cinnamon applesauce instead of the oil. Then I told her how I skip using the paper liners and just grease the wells with shortening or use the Baker's Joy spray, and the medium scoop. I offered to let her borrow my scoop as well (she's just 2 houses down from me.)

Here's what she wrote back:

Thanks for the recipe. Not sure if I'll try it or just go with the box mix of spice cake with applesauce. I guess it'll depend on Sarah's attention span and my energy level. Never thought to grease the wells with shortening instead of using the paper cups, sounds much easier. I'll try that. I think I have a medium scoop, if not, I can always use an ice cream scoop. Let you know how things turn out. Thanks!

Okay, I wonder what size her ice cream scoop is! :eek: If it's too big, oh my she's going to have overflowing muffins!!

1. How do I make apple cinnamon muffins using Pampered Chef products?

To make apple cinnamon muffins using Pampered Chef products, you will need the following items:
- Pampered Chef muffin pan
- Pampered Chef mixing bowls
- Pampered Chef measuring cups and spoons
- Pampered Chef apple corer
- Pampered Chef citrus press
- Pampered Chef silicone baking cups
- Pampered Chef apple peeler
To make the muffins, follow the recipe provided with the apple cinnamon muffin mix and use the Pampered Chef products to measure, mix, and prepare the ingredients. The silicone baking cups can be used as liners for the muffin pan for easy removal of the muffins. Use the apple peeler and corer to prepare the apples and the citrus press to extract fresh lemon juice for added flavor.

2. Can I use regular paper liners instead of the Pampered Chef silicone baking cups?

Yes, you can use regular paper liners instead of the Pampered Chef silicone baking cups. However, the silicone baking cups are reusable and can save you money in the long run. They also provide a non-stick surface for easy removal of the muffins.

3. Can I substitute ingredients in the apple cinnamon muffin recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in the apple cinnamon muffin recipe according to your personal taste or dietary restrictions. However, we recommend using the Pampered Chef products for accurate measurements and best results.

4. How do I prevent the muffins from sticking to the pan?

To prevent the muffins from sticking to the pan, make sure to grease the pan with butter or cooking spray before adding the muffin batter. You can also use the Pampered Chef silicone baking cups for easy removal of the muffins.

5. How long do I bake the apple cinnamon muffins?

The baking time for apple cinnamon muffins may vary depending on your oven and the size of the muffins. It is best to follow the baking instructions provided with the Pampered Chef muffin pan. Generally, the muffins should be baked at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
emo812
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies