• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Muffin Pan Recipe--Apple Oat Muffins

In summary, the Apple Oat Muffin recipe makes 12 muffins, serving 12 people. You can substitute the oats for other rolled grains, use fresh apples instead of canned, and try a gluten-free flour blend for a gluten-free version. Leftover muffins can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or frozen for longer storage. Thaw before serving.
babywings76
Gold Member
Has anyone made this yet? I am making it this morning. Just was wondering if I should try adding the new Apple Sprinkle along w/ the Cinnamon Sprinkle. Or if I should leave out adding sprinkles cause the muffins are already apple-y and cinnamon-y enough.

If I do add the sprinkle(s), should it just be added to the very tops before baking, or should I incorporate it into the crumble topping?

I haven't seen anyone post a recipe that includes the Apple Sprinkle, but I think it could be a nice addition. If you do decide to add it, I would suggest just sprinkling it on the top before baking so that it adds a nice crunch and flavor without overpowering the cinnamon and apple flavors of the muffins. If you don't want to use the Apple Sprinkle, you could also try adding some chopped nuts or other small pieces of dried fruit for more texture and flavor.

I would appreciate anyone's thoughts who have already made this recipe. Thanks!I haven't made this specific recipe, but I have made similar apple cinnamon muffins. I personally wouldn't add the Apple Sprinkle because I think it might be too much and could overpower the other flavors. However, if you really want to incorporate it, I would suggest adding it to the crumble topping rather than sprinkling it on top before baking. This way, the flavors will be mixed throughout the muffin instead of just on top. But again, I think the muffins will be delicious without it. Happy baking!

1. How many servings does the Apple Oat Muffin recipe make?

The recipe makes 12 muffins, so it serves 12 people.

2. Can I substitute the oats for a different type of grain?

Yes, you can substitute the oats for any type of rolled grain, such as quinoa, barley, or spelt.

3. Can I use fresh apples instead of canned in this recipe?

Yes, you can use fresh apples, but make sure to chop them into small pieces so they cook evenly in the muffins.

4. Are the Apple Oat Muffins gluten-free?

No, the recipe includes all-purpose flour, which contains gluten. However, you can try using a gluten-free flour blend as a substitute.

5. How do I store the leftover muffins?

Store the muffins in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage, just make sure to thaw them before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies