• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Apple Pies in Brownie Pan Recipe

In summary, this recipe allows you to use any type of apple, such as Granny Smith, Honeycrisp, or Gala, for mini apple pies. While a brownie pan is recommended, you can also use a regular muffin tin or mini pie pan. The mini apple pies can be made ahead of time by preparing the filling and crust in advance, or by baking them and reheating before serving. Pre-made pie crust can also be used, with instructions from the package. This recipe yields 12 mini apple pies in a standard brownie pan, but the number may vary with a different pan.
DebPC
Staff member
Mini Apple Pies from your Brownie Pan

1 package Pillsbury Crescent Dough Sheet
1 can apple pie filling
5 Tbsp flour
2 Tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 Tbsp butter
Preheat oven to 350.

Roll out dough. I used the Baker's Roller to flatten and stretch it a tad. I then used the Pizza Cutter to cut it into 12 even squares. Place one square into each well of the pan.
Using the Medium Scoop, place one scoop of apple pie filling onto each square.
In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, sugar and cinnamon. Cut the butter into this mixture until crumbly. Using the Small Scoop, place a scant scoop of the mixture to the top of each square. Pull the corners of the dough to the middle, then add another small scoop of the crumble mixture to the tops.
Bake for 15 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack immediately.

ap10353699_789519917746058_8044746426373434832_n.jpg

Great idea - looks easy! Thanks!

How did they taste? Thanks.

I haven't made them. They look like a slam dunk though.

Hi there! These mini apple pies look absolutely delicious! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I wanted to share a few tips to make this recipe even easier and more convenient for you. First, instead of using the Pillsbury Crescent Dough Sheet, you can try using our Pie Crust Recipe and our Mini Pie Pan. It will give your mini pies a more professional and homemade look. Also, instead of cutting the dough into squares, you can use our Cut-N-Seal to create perfectly sized circles for your mini pies. Lastly, our Mix 'N Scraper would be great for mixing the flour, sugar, and cinnamon and cutting the butter into the mixture. Just some suggestions to enhance your mini apple pie making experience! Happy baking!

1. Can I use any type of apple for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of apple for this recipe. Granny Smith, Honeycrisp, and Gala apples are popular choices for mini apple pies.

2. Do I have to use a brownie pan for this recipe?

While a brownie pan is recommended for the perfect size and shape for mini apple pies, you can also use a regular muffin tin or a mini pie pan.

3. Can I make these mini apple pies ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the filling and crust ahead of time and assemble the mini apple pies right before baking. You can also bake them ahead of time and reheat in the oven before serving.

4. Can I use pre-made pie crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made pie crust for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the package for baking time and temperature.

5. How many mini apple pies does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 mini apple pies in a standard brownie pan. If you are using a different pan, the number of mini apple pies may vary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chef131doreen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies