• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update on "Old" Recipe to Sell Cookware!

In summary, everyone needs to sell as much cookware as possible, right? Here's what I am going to do- especially if my show does not demo a cookware recipe. I will make a batch using Sweet Caramel Sprinkles and Cinnamon Sprinkles. My first batch, I only used two T. total of the sprinkles and there just was not enough flavor. When I made the second batch, I upped it to FOUR Tablespoons- much better.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Everyone needs to sell as much cookware as possible, right? Here's what I am going to do- especially if my show does not demo a cookware recipe.

Garlic Bites updated to use our new sprinkles!

Preheat oven to 350

Melt 3 T. butter in small saute pan or 10" saute pan

Sprinkle on 2 T. of either Cinnamon or Caramel Sprinkles over butter

Using one can of buttermilk biscuits (you know, the cheap ones that you can buy 4 tubes for less than $2) cut them into quarters and put into the pan. Mix them up so all are coated with butter and sprinkles. Sprinkle on another tablespoon of sprinkles on top.

Bake @ 350 for 10-12 minutes.

Mine are in the oven right now. I will let you know how they turn out soon!

Last edited:
Well.........how did they come out Kelly?

Ok. I made one batch with Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles. Gave most of them to my neighbor so I would have an excuse to make a second batch using the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles.

You need to use THREE Tablespoons melted butter
My first batch, I only used two T. total of the sprinkles and there just was not enough flavor. When I made the second batch, I upped it to FOUR Tablespoons- much better.

BTW, make sure you turn them out onto a Med. SA Square, or onto our NEW DOTS round plates! Then, using a paper towel, wipe out the pan right in front of the guests...or better yet, have one of them do that for you and they will be SOLD on our easy cleanup!

Final Recipe Ingredients:

One tube biscuits
3 T. Butter
4 T. sprinkles (I tossed the biscuits with 3 T. and then sprinkled the rest on top.)

All I have to say is this:
WHEN CAN WE ORDER SWEET CARAMEL SPRINKLES AND HOW MANY CAN I BUY AT ONCE!?!?!?!?!??! I think I like the caramel ones better, but only cuz I can (mostly) duplicate the cinnamon flavor with our korinje cinnamon. That caramel stuff is the bomb!!

The jars we got at conference were sample sizes. I'm hoping those will be available on suppoy order - they'll make a great host gift! We'll have to wait and see if the full-size jars are on supply order. Otherwise, they'll be in the sample packages (the caramel one is in the June $1500 level).

Ann~ I would be OK even if we can only order the full size jars- if that's how it goes, I will just split up a jar into 4 bags and make a bag topper if I wanted to give them out to hosts or as door prizes.

The smaller jars would be cute, but if they limit us (wasn't last season a limit of 4 per spice per season??) I would rather have the BIG full size jars....

KellyTheChef said:
The smaller jars would be cute, but if they limit us (wasn't last season a limit of 4 per spice per season??) I would rather have the BIG full size jars....
which I'd just order on a show.... shhhhh.....

chefann said:
*whispering* I'm not tellin anyone!!
Well, yea, but supply order is just soooooooo much easier!!

BTW, will someone PLEASE tell me to stop eating all of these stinkin biscuits! I am pretty sure that a serving size is not "one entire tube"....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

thanks kelly! that is an awesome idea!! i have saute pan recipes like that I will defintely have to start using!! I want to sell as much as I can!!

Does anyone know if when we redeem our points if it will be equal value? As in we sold a stainless steel 7pc set and got 450 points and we will be able to get a 7pc for 450 points or will it be higher?

quit eating them!! send them my way I'll eat for you!! :p

Chef_2_Four said:
thanks kelly! that is an awesome idea!! i have saute pan recipes like that I will defintely have to start using!! I want to sell as much as I can!!

Does anyone know if when we redeem our points if it will be equal value? As in we sold a stainless steel 7pc set and got 450 points and we will be able to get a 7pc for 450 points or will it be higher?
You need to sell a lot more to get it...

The tables are in the special edition CN, but here's some (I'll post the Stainless)...

7-piece set, retails for $450, need 4000 points to get it free
5-piece set, retails for $295, need 2500 points to get it free
12" covered skillet, retails for $200, need 1200 points
10" saute pan, retails for $98, need 850 points
8" saute pan, retails for $48, need 425 points

Conference attendees who submit 2 July shows will get 500 points.

Stainless Points:

7 pc set............4,000 points
5 pc set...........2,500 points
12" covered Skillet....1,200 points (this is MINE!!!)
10" saute........850 points
8" saute..........425 points

Executive Points

7 pc set 3000
5 pc set 2000
12 qt stockpot 1300
12" skillet 1000
stirfry 900
11" grill 900
11" sq. griddle 800
8" saute 350
12" glass lid 350
grill press 325

Kelly,
Did you use the 8in or the 10in?

Doh! We were typing at the same time! LOL

chefann said:
You need to sell a lot more to get it...

The tables are in the special edition CN, but here's some (I'll post the Stainless)...

7-piece set, retails for $450, need 4000 points to get it free
5-piece set, retails for $295, need 2500 points to get it free
12" covered skillet, retails for $200, need 1200 points
10" saute pan, retails for $98, need 850 points
8" saute pan, retails for $48, need 425 points

Conference attendees who submit 2 July shows will get 500 points.

Thanks! I didn't think they would be 1 point for $1 but didn't know how it was. I wish my CN would hurry up and get here already!!!

I used the 10" but only cuz I want to sell the SET....

8" will work just fine!!

Chef_2_Four said:
Thanks! I didn't think they would be 1 point for $1 but didn't know how it was. I wish my CN would hurry up and get here already!!!
The special edition one will be in your changeover box. They'll be delivered around Aug 1 for non-directors. But it'll probably be available online on CC tomorrow.

People who go to conference get one on Day 3. :) Another Perk!

well I supposed to go but Wesley decided he didn't want me to be gone....darn him and his insecurity!! I'm going next year!! I'll break him if I have too!

Kelly- stop eating those biscuits!!

And that 12" pan is soooo going to be in my cupboard! The Asian noodle recipe (theme show) was good done in the non-stick, so I can just imagine that it'll be so much better done in the stainless so there's crunchy bits.

chefann said:
Definately....get those trip points (might be just what you need to get to the next level!);)

Thanks for the information Kelly about the garlic bites using the cinnamon and caramel sprinkles! Those sprinkles are just the bomb! I made the crescent roll recipe with them this weekend Saturday and Sunday and my twins loved them! I sooooooooooo can't wait until we can order them!

Ann - I will def have to try that asian noodle recipe! Maybe next week but will have to use my prof family skillet!

I made the brie and the brownies last night for my Discovery Toys party and both were a huge hit!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!

Hey! What's the crescent roll recipe with the sprinkles?

Check out post #1, 3. This sounds great I want to make some now.

Chef Endora said:
Hey! What's the crescent roll recipe with the sprinkles?
Unroll a can of crescents....pinch together seams and roll out slightly. Brush with 1 T. butter and sprinkle on 1/4 cup sprinkles (or more :p ) Roll up so you have a LONG roll and then slice into 16 slices. Bake @ 375 for 10-12 minutes.

***this recipe is on the bottles of sprinkles...be sure to let your customers know that!!

I had a daytime show on Tuesday - and made the pg 22 Salsa w/ chips, and 2 batches of biscuits, one with the cinnamon sprinkles, and one with the caramel sprinkles.........I used 10 in. skillets (Exec. & Prof.) ~ and everyone oohed and aahed! They loved them! If the sprinkles had been available, I probably would have sold several bottles!
As it is, I got a booking for Sept. Not sure if it is because of the Pans, or the spriinkles!:D

I posted this in another thread last night...
I consumed as many calories as Kelly, apparently.
I used puff pastry and did it the same way as if I were using crescents.
Talk about yummy!!

ljeffries said:
I posted this in another thread last night...
I consumed as many calories as Kelly, apparently.
I used puff pastry and did it the same way as if I were using crescents.
Talk about yummy!!

Oh my! Perhaps I will have to try that one too! That sounds super!

1. How do I update an old recipe to use with my new cookware?

To update an old recipe to use with your new cookware, start by familiarizing yourself with the features and capabilities of your new cookware. Then, consider how those features can enhance or change the recipe. For example, if your new cookware has a non-stick surface, you may need to adjust cooking times or oil amounts. You can also consult online resources or cookbooks for tips on adapting recipes for different types of cookware.

2. Can I still use my old cookware with updated recipes?

Yes, you can still use your old cookware with updated recipes. However, be aware that the cooking times and techniques may vary depending on the features and capabilities of your old cookware. It may also be helpful to make small adjustments to the recipe to ensure optimal results with your old cookware.

3. How do I know which cookware is best for a specific recipe?

The best cookware for a specific recipe will depend on the ingredients and cooking method. Generally, heavier and thicker cookware is better for dishes that require longer cooking times or high heat, while lighter and thinner cookware is better for dishes that require shorter cooking times or lower heat. It's also important to consider the surface and materials of the cookware to ensure proper heat distribution and even cooking.

4. Can I use any type of cookware for all recipes?

No, it's important to use the appropriate type of cookware for each recipe. For example, non-stick cookware is best for dishes that require minimal oil or have delicate ingredients, while cast iron cookware is better for dishes that require a high heat and longer cooking times. Using the wrong type of cookware can affect the taste and texture of the dish, as well as potentially damaging the cookware itself.

5. Can I modify a recipe to use with different types of cookware?

Yes, you can modify a recipe to use with different types of cookware. However, it's important to keep in mind the features and capabilities of the cookware and how they may affect the cooking process. For example, if a recipe calls for a specific type of cookware with a non-stick surface, you may need to adjust the amount of oil or cooking time if using a different type of cookware. It's always best to do some research or consult a professional for guidance when modifying recipes for different types of cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • Jen1409