• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Biscuit Appetizers in the "Try ME!" Pan

In summary, to make biscuit appetizers in the "Try ME!" pan, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line each well with biscuit dough. Fill with desired filling and bake for 12-15 minutes. You can use store-bought biscuit dough, and the pan can make 12 appetizers at a time. Different fillings can be used, and the pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
kam
Staff member
I need to get together a couple recipes for a customer who ordered the 8" Exec Saute Pan. I found these 2 recipes somewhere in my travels here...But I need to know if the recipes call for a 5-biscuit tube (like the garlic bites?) or the larger tube of biscuits (8-10?)

Savory Biscuit Appetizer in the “Try ME!” Pan
1 Pampered Chef® 8” Professional Saute’ Pan
½ stick Butter or margarine (1/4 cup)
2 fresh Garlic Cloves, minced
1 tube of Pillsbury GRANDS Biscuits, any style, quartered
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
2 tsp Basil, snipped
2 tsp Parsley, snipped
1 thinly sliced fresh Roma Tomato
3 Tbsp Parmesan or Romano Cheese, grated

AND

Sweet Apple Biscuit Appetizer in the “Try ME!” Pan
1 Pampered Chef® 8” Professional Saute’ Pan
½ stick Butter or margarine (1/4 cup)
1 fresh apple, peeled, sliced, quartered
2 tsp Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
½ cup sugar
1 tube of Pillsbury GRANDS biscuits, any style, quartered
opt. ½ cup raisins
opt. ½ cup walnuts
Preheat oven to 350.

THANKS!

I have found that there is enough of the topping to stretch if you buy the larger can. I am not sure which size these recipes were developed for. Sorry!

bump....has anyone tried these?

Yes I have made both of these recipes. I used the 8 biscuit tube and it all squishes in. I usually end up cooking them for 18 minutes instead of 12-15 like my recipe says.

I've tried simpler versions of these. Will have to try these though. They sound really yummy!!!! :D

climbercanoe3 said:
Yes I have made both of these recipes. I used the 8 biscuit tube and it all squishes in. I usually end up cooking them for 18 minutes instead of 12-15 like my recipe says.

Thanks! I appreciate it.

1. How do I make the biscuit appetizers in the "Try ME!" pan?

To make the biscuit appetizers, start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees. Then, take the "Try ME!" pan and line each well with a biscuit dough. Fill each well with your desired filling, such as cheese, ham, or jam. Bake for 12-15 minutes until the biscuits are golden brown and the filling is heated through. Enjoy!

2. Can I use store-bought biscuit dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought biscuit dough for this recipe. Simply follow the instructions above and use the pre-made dough instead of making it from scratch. This will save you time and still result in delicious biscuit appetizers in the "Try ME!" pan.

3. How many biscuit appetizers can I make in the "Try ME!" pan?

The "Try ME!" pan has 12 wells, so you can make 12 biscuit appetizers at a time. However, you can always make multiple batches if you need more appetizers for a larger group.

4. Can I use different fillings for the biscuit appetizers?

Yes, you can use a variety of fillings for the biscuit appetizers. Some popular options include cheese, deli meats, jams or jellies, and even pizza toppings. Get creative and try different combinations to find your favorite!

5. How do I clean the "Try ME!" pan after making the biscuit appetizers?

The "Try ME!" pan is dishwasher safe, so you can simply place it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. If you prefer to hand wash, make sure to use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge to avoid scratching the pan. Dry thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies