• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stone Muffin and Bar Pan Recipes

In summary, the Stone Muffin and Bar Pan is a versatile baking pan that can be used to make a variety of recipes such as muffins, cupcakes, brownies, and mini quiches. It is made of stone material for even heat distribution and is not safe for use in the microwave. The pan does not require seasoning but it is recommended to lightly grease or use paper liners for easy removal of baked goods. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended to preserve its non-stick properties. The pan is not suitable for stovetop use and is meant for baking in the oven or freezing.
natural
Gold Member
Hi all, I am only finding a "Day in the Life of a bar pan" for recipe ideas for the bar pan and none for the stone muffin pan...any suggestions, or help here?

Thanks a bunch!!
Sandra

Here's another I have for the bar pan. I can't believe I don't have any for the stoneware muffin pan though.:confused:

Attachments

• Large Bar Pan.doc
    96.5 KB · Views: 839
Oh my goodness! I just looked at your info Sandra! Have you really done over 100 shows in 1 year??? Wow!

THANKS SO MUCH Jodi!!

I couldn't put the ".5" in there but I have been selling since Sept 07 so that would be a year and a half. I did 87 shows in 08 and 22 in 09 so far.. there are some catalog shows in there too.

Hi Sandra,Thank you for reaching out! I can definitely help you with some recipe ideas for the stone muffin pan. It's a versatile and useful tool in the kitchen, so there are plenty of options for delicious muffins and other treats.One idea is to try making savory muffins, like spinach and feta muffins or corn and bacon muffins. These are great for breakfast or as a side dish for dinner. You can also use the stone muffin pan to make individual quiches or mini meatloaves.For sweet options, you can make classic muffins like blueberry or banana nut, or get creative with flavors like lemon poppy seed or chocolate chip. You can also use the stone muffin pan to make mini cakes, brownies, or even cheesecake bites.I hope these suggestions give you some inspiration for using your stone muffin pan. Let me know if you try any of these recipes and how they turn out!Happy cooking!Best,

1. What kind of recipes can I make with the Stone Muffin and Bar Pan?

The Stone Muffin and Bar Pan is versatile and can be used to make a variety of recipes such as muffins, cupcakes, brownies, mini quiches, and more. The stone material ensures even heat distribution for perfectly cooked baked goods.

2. Can I use the Stone Muffin and Bar Pan in the microwave?

No, the Stone Muffin and Bar Pan is not safe for use in the microwave. It is designed for use in the oven or freezer only.

3. Do I need to season the Stone Muffin and Bar Pan before using it?

No, the Stone Muffin and Bar Pan does not require seasoning like traditional stone bakeware. However, it is recommended to lightly grease or line the pan with paper liners before baking for easy removal of baked goods.

4. How do I clean the Stone Muffin and Bar Pan?

The Stone Muffin and Bar Pan is dishwasher safe, but it is best to hand wash it with warm soapy water to preserve its non-stick properties. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils on the pan.

5. Can I use the Stone Muffin and Bar Pan on the stovetop?

No, the Stone Muffin and Bar Pan is not designed for stovetop use. It is meant for baking in the oven or freezing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • jchesley