• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Seeking Creative Appetizer Recipes Using Starter Kit Items

In summary, a new consultant is seeking recipe ideas for an upcoming party. They have already used the recipes from their starter kit and are not interested in trying artichoke or mole pizza. Another consultant suggests making a three cheese garden pizza, which can be found on the PC website. They also recommend looking at the last two recipes in each section of the current Seasons Best, as they are geared toward the starter kit. Other suggestions include checking with the host for additional products that can be used and having fun at the party.
chellb1234
I Just started less than a month ago, and i have a show next Friday, Was wondering if anyone had any recipes that can use the Starter Kit items, i have a few other products, but the lady i'm doing the show for already went to one show,
i don't want to use the recipes from the starter kit, artichoke isn't my thing, and the strawberry's i have done twice already. Mole Pizza...don't wanna try that yet. any ideas? i think she wants appetizer type food.

Thanks in advance

Do the three cheese garden pizza. Unless they've changed the pizza for the starter kit, that was in there. If it's not, do a search on PC website. It's fabulous and uses just your starter kit items.

Thanks i'll try that, i was looking at it earlier, but wasn't sure if i should go ahead and try it...any other ideas will be helpful too as i have another party next tuesday

If you look at every Seasons Best, the last two recipes in each section are supposed to be specifically geard toward the Starter Kit. In the current SB those recipes are:
Appetizer - Creamy Crab-Filled Potato Nests
Chicken Mole Pizza
Main Dish - Mexican Chicken Napoleans
Desserts - Mini Carrot Cake Cups (*notice it tells you to put the frosting in a resealable bag instead of the Easy Accent Decorator)
Chewy Chocolate-Coconut Joy Bars
Caramel-Filled Cashew Cups
Chocolate-Banana Cream Trifle (if you have the trifle bowl or can borrow one)

Another idea is check with your host and see what products she has. If she's already been to a show or two, chances are she has some products in her kitchen that you can use. This also means that you have less to carry to her show.

Have fun & best wishes!

What are some creative appetizer recipes I can make using items from the starter kit?

Some ideas include using the Mini Mix N Scraper to make mini quiches or using the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula to make bite-sized caprese skewers. You can also use the Measure-All Cup to make individual servings of layered dips or the Small Bar Pan to bake mini meatballs.

Do you have any vegetarian appetizer recipes using the starter kit?

Yes, you can use the Garlic Press to make roasted garlic crostini or the Veggie Spiralizer to make zucchini and carrot fritters. You can also use the Mini Muffin Pan to make mini spinach and feta quiches or the Salad Chopper to make a chopped vegetable and avocado salsa.

Can I make gluten-free appetizers using the starter kit?

Absolutely! You can use the Food Chopper to make gluten-free crackers or the Mini Tart Shaper to make gluten-free pastry cups. You can also use the Deluxe Cheese Grater to grate vegetables and make gluten-free veggie fritters or the Cheese Knife to make individual cheese and fruit plates.

Are there any easy appetizer recipes I can make using just the starter kit items?

Yes, there are plenty of simple recipes you can make using just the starter kit items. Some ideas include using the Mini Mix N Scraper to make mini fruit tarts or using the Easy Accent Decorator to make deviled eggs. The Small Scoop can also be used to make mini melon balls or the Small Batter Bowl to mix and serve a variety of dips.

Can I use the starter kit items to make appetizers for a large party or gathering?

Yes, the starter kit items can be used to make appetizers for a large group. You can use the Round Covered Baker to make a large batch of spinach and artichoke dip or the Veggie Strip Maker to make vegetable noodles for a crowd-pleasing salad. You can also use the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula to serve mini sandwiches or the Mini Tart Shaper to make a large batch of mini quiches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchefmichelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • jennyk
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Pampered Patty
Replies