• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant First Show Question

In summary, you should use the Elegant Artichoke Cups and Chocolate Chip Sensation for your first show.
ivebeen4given
Which recipes should I use for my first show? Basically I only have what came in the New Consultant kit. I do have a few other untensils and a round stone but nothing more than that. I was thinking maybe and appetizer something and possibly a desert.

I'm pretty new (have only done 6 cooking shows), and the recipes I've done are Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares (my 1st show), and Warm Caramel Nutty Brownies (all the other shows). You should have everything you need to make them, and they're both delicious!!

Take a look on consultants corner. There are 3 recipes that are specifically designed to show off the contents of your kit. The Elegant Artichoke Cups are easy, show a ton of products, and are delicious!
If you want a dessert for the stone, there is the peachy cheese coffee cake. It is in one of the cookbooks. If you want the recipe and can't find it, PM me and I will send it to you. You cook it on the large round stone.

There are three recipes in the show presentation cards in your kit. Also, the last recipe in each section of the Season's Best is a new consultant recipe. So right there you have 6 recipes to choose from.

i'm partial to the jerk chicken nachos and the tangy pecan brie! mmmm. so yummy and easy, it always goes over VERY WELL!

ivebeen4given said:
Which recipes should I use for my first show? Basically I only have what came in the New Consultant kit. I do have a few other untensils and a round stone but nothing more than that. I was thinking maybe and appetizer something and possibly a desert.

To make life easier, keep it to 1 recipe especially for your first 30 days. Then you have a good basis without having to stress too much about what you are making.:) Another suggestion, do the same recipe for your first 30 days! I would stick with the recipes that were suggested above that are designed for new consultants and the products in your kit!!:D

ivebeen4given said:

Your new kit should have come with three recipes designed specifically for new consultants that utilize what's in your kit and are easy to make.

Elegant Artichoke Cups
Three Cheese Pizza
Strawberry Amaretto Pastries

If you don't have info in your kit, check the recipes out in Consultant Corner (go to the tab that says Products and Recipes and in the drop down menu choose Recipes and go over to New Consultant Recipes. The recipe cards show not only the recipes but also there's a shopping list and great step by step instruction.

Go to the grocery store and try these recipes out. Get familiar with your new kit and the recipes and take it from there. Once you get bored and/or familiar with those, then you can check out more in the Season's Best CookBook... there seems to be at least a few recipes in there that also utilize the new kit products.

Since you have the round stone, I'd suggest the Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie.

It only has 5 ingredients and is super-easy to make. I mix the nuts in with the apricot jam & jalapeno to save a step.

If you want to go super easy, Chocolate Chip Sensation is really good. Shows off the large bar pan, scrapers, bowls, etc.

Related to New Consultant First Show Question

1. How do I book my first show as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, one of the best ways to book your first show is to reach out to your friends and family and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party. You can also utilize social media and your personal network to spread the word about your new business and the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

2. How should I prepare for my first show as a new consultant?

It's important to familiarize yourself with the products and the company's mission before your first show. Make sure to have all the necessary supplies and materials, such as catalogs and order forms, and practice your demonstration to ensure a smooth and successful show.

3. What kind of incentives or rewards can I offer to encourage guests to book a show?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of incentives and rewards for hosts, such as free products, discounts, and exclusive host specials. You can also offer additional rewards or discounts from your own business, such as a free gift or a percentage off their order.

4. How can I best showcase the products at my first show?

One of the best ways to showcase the products is through a live demonstration. This allows guests to see the products in action and understand how they can benefit from using them. You can also provide samples and allow guests to try out the products themselves.

5. What are some tips for following up with guests after my first show?

Following up with guests after your first show is crucial for building relationships and potential future bookings. Be sure to thank them for attending and offer any additional support or information they may need. You can also follow up with a personalized message and a special offer to encourage them to host their own party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kat212
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pampchef.angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies