• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Reactivation: What to Expect?

In summary, consultant reactivation is the process of returning to active status as a Pampered Chef consultant after a period of inactivity. To reactivate, you will need to contact your sponsor or the Pampered Chef Home Office. The benefits of reactivating include the ability to continue building your business and earning income, access to new products and training, and support from the Pampered Chef community. There is no need to purchase a new starter kit, but you can choose to purchase new products and materials. Your previous sales and team will be reinstated once you reactivate.
Sarah Mitson
Hi, I was a consultant back in 2017 but only did it for less than a year. I've been thinking of reactivating but not sure what that entails. Would I just sign up as if I was brand new? Would I have to buy a new kit, because I already have most of the items in the kits except the quick cooker which I really don't want/need. What would it cost to "reactivate"? Thanks, I appreciate your help!

Sorry it took so long for you to get an answer. Yes, you'd need to sign up again. Take a look online. There are 3 different kits, so you could go for the smallest one.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you're considering reactivating your consultant status. As far as I know, you would have to go through the sign-up process again, but you may be able to skip some steps since you were previously a consultant. I would recommend reaching out to the company directly for more specific information on reactivating. As for the cost, it may vary depending on the company and their policies. Again, it would be best to contact them directly for an accurate answer. Best of luck with your decision!

1. What is consultant reactivation?

Consultant reactivation is the process of returning to active status as a Pampered Chef consultant after a period of inactivity. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as taking a break from the business or not meeting the minimum sales requirements.

2. How do I reactivate as a consultant?

To reactivate as a consultant, you will need to contact your sponsor or the Pampered Chef Home Office. They will guide you through the process and help you get back on track with your business.

3. What are the benefits of consultant reactivation?

Reactiving as a consultant allows you to continue building your Pampered Chef business and earning income. You will also have access to new products, training, and support from the Pampered Chef community.

4. Do I have to make a new starter kit purchase when reactivating?

No, you do not need to purchase a new starter kit when reactivating as a consultant. However, you may choose to purchase any new products or materials that have been released since you were last active.

5. What happens to my previous sales and team when I reactivate?

Your previous sales and team will be reinstated once you reactivate as a consultant. This means you will have access to any earned commissions and can continue building your team and earning bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
reba515
  • JTurco
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies