• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheddar-Garlic Biscuits - Using Mostly New Cons. Kit Items

In summary, to make cheddar-garlic biscuits using mostly new cookware items from the Pampered Chef kit, you will need a mixing bowl, pastry blender, baking sheet, and oven mitts. You can substitute the baking sheet with a stoneware baking pan and use the pastry blender, fork, or food processor to mix the dough. There is also a gluten-free option using the gluten-free flour included in the kit. The recipe makes approximately 12 biscuits and they can be frozen for up to 3 months.
ChefetteDuJour
Gold Member
I've been trying to duplicate the Cheddar Bay Biscuits that are served at The Red Lobster. After researching online (it's officially a "secret" recipe), I came up with this recipe. I realized that most of the tools I used are in the New Consultant Kit, so I thought it would not only be good for new consultants to use - but could also be a "hook" to get people signed up (ie, why make them just for yourself? get paid to make them!)

Adding up the cost of only the Cons.Kit items, assuming full shipping and my area's tax rate, it would cost about $143. With a C-Kit being $155 but with a lot more stuff, it's a good math example in recruiting.

Attachments

• CheddarGarlicDropBiscuits_NewConsultantAlso.pdf
    170.9 KB · Views: 952
Beautiful work! I printed it out, thank you!

Now, on to the biscuits!Ingredients:2 ½ cups Bisquick¾ cup cold water4 tablespoons butter, melted¼ teaspoon garlic powder¼ teaspoon onion powder½ teaspoon dried parsley¾ cup shredded cheddar cheeseSupplies:Mixing bowlWhiskMeasuring cups and spoonsBaking sheetPastry brushInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C).2. In a mixing bowl, combine Bisquick, cold water, melted butter, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried parsley. Mix until well combined.3. Add shredded cheddar cheese to the mixture and stir until evenly distributed.4. Using a spoon or cookie scoop, form the dough into 10-12 balls and place them on a baking sheet.5. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden brown on top.6. While the biscuits are still warm, use a pastry brush to brush the tops with melted butter.7. Serve and enjoy your homemade Cheddar Bay Biscuits!

1. How do I make the cheddar-garlic biscuits using mostly new cookware items from the Pampered Chef kit?

To make the cheddar-garlic biscuits, you will need the following items from your Pampered Chef kit: mixing bowl, pastry blender, baking sheet, and oven mitts. Follow the recipe instructions included in the kit and use these items to mix the dough, shape the biscuits, and bake them to perfection.

2. Can I substitute any of the new cookware items in the cheddar-garlic biscuit recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the baking sheet with a stoneware baking pan from your Pampered Chef kit. You can also use the pastry blender to mix the dough, but if you prefer, you can also use a fork or a food processor.

3. Is there a gluten-free option for the cheddar-garlic biscuits using the new cookware items?

Yes, you can use the gluten-free flour included in your Pampered Chef kit to make the cheddar-garlic biscuits. Simply follow the recipe instructions and use the same cookware items to prepare and bake the biscuits.

4. How many biscuits does the cheddar-garlic recipe make using the new cookware items?

The cheddar-garlic biscuit recipe using the new cookware items from your Pampered Chef kit makes approximately 12 biscuits. This may vary depending on the size of your biscuits and your desired thickness.

5. Can I freeze the cheddar-garlic biscuits made with the new cookware items?

Yes, you can freeze the baked cheddar-garlic biscuits for up to 3 months. Make sure to let them cool completely before placing them in an airtight container or bag. When ready to eat, simply reheat them in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kcmckay