• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Toni's Journey to Discover Recipes for Consultant Kit

In summary, the kit comes with 3 recipes that are easy to follow and make great first steps. It should take about a week for the kit to ship, but is definitely worth the wait.
Tonimabbott
:chef:Hi, My name is Toni. I am just getting started. What are some good recipes to show that would accomodate the new consultant kit. (the bigger $150 dollar one).I want to use as many of the new items as possible of course!

PS . How long does it take for PC to ship the kit to me?

Mine came quickly. I signed on a Tuesday and it was there on Friday (really impressed). They seem kind of behind on shipping right now so I don't know if the turn around will be as fast.

If I am correct the last 2 recipes in in each section is great for the new consultant kit
Congrats on signing

Your kit comes with 3 recipes that are made using your kit and like Jennie said the last 2 of each section of the Season's Best is also for your kit.It should come within a week depending on how far you are from HO - it comes out of Chicago.

Ok, thanks everyone. I am in Michigan so it should ship quickly I'm sure.

I'm pretty close to you and it took either 2 or 3 days - VERY fast! Congrats on joining!

Tonimabbott said:
Ok, thanks everyone. I am in Michigan so it should ship quickly I'm sure.

3 cheese pizza, strawberry amarettos, veggie pizza

First of all, WELCOME!!The bigger kit comes with 3 really easy recipes that utilize a majority of the tools. My preferred recipe is the 3 cheese garden pizza. I would, however recommend you splurging and buying the (new) coarse cheese grater because the mandoline really sucks at grating cheese. The other two recipes (strawberry amaretto pastries and elegant artichoke cups) are tasty too, but a little more labor intensive. Maybe after you get comfortable with just one recipe, you move on to the next!I truly believe in mastering one or two recipes and making them your show recipes to boost your confidence.

Related to Toni's Journey to Discover Recipes for Consultant Kit

1. What is "Toni's Journey to Discover Recipes for Consultant Kit"?

"Toni's Journey to Discover Recipes for Consultant Kit" is a collection of recipes curated specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to use during cooking demonstrations and events.

2. Who is Toni and how did she create these recipes?

Toni is a seasoned Pampered Chef consultant who has been with the company for over 10 years. She has combined her knowledge and experience to create these delicious and easy-to-follow recipes.

3. Are these recipes only for consultants or can customers use them too?

While these recipes were designed with consultants in mind, they are perfect for anyone who loves to cook and wants to impress their guests with delicious and unique dishes.

4. How many recipes are included in the "Toni's Journey to Discover Recipes for Consultant Kit"?

The kit includes a total of 50 recipes, featuring a variety of appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts.

5. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in the kit can be easily modified to fit specific dietary needs. Just let us know and we can provide suggestions and alternatives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tonimabbott
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • gussey30
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • dancedivine