• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant: Ordering Items for Show Recipe

In summary, the conversation discusses how to order items that the new consultant does not have for a show. Suggestions are given to either submit a non-commission order through PP3 or focus on using the products from the kit. It is also mentioned that there are many recipes available for new consultants and that it may be possible to borrow items from team members or customers. The importance of checking the supply order list and utilizing PC$ is also mentioned.
pampchef.angel
I am a new consultant (this is overwhelming stuff! Not sure what I would do w/o CS!!!) Can someone fill me in on how to order items that I don't have and need for a show for the recipe??

Re: OrderDo you have PP3? You can go in and do a supply order if the items are there for you that you need.

Re: OrderYou would want to submit a non-commission order through P3. You will receive a discount on your purchase. If $ is tight right now why not focus on recipes you can do with the kit? There are a lot of New Consultant recipes available. If $ is not tight...Happy Shopping!

Re: OrderThere's a lot of great recipes with just using the kit. I'm trying to just stick to them, or figure out how to substitute some items with what I've got. I'm fairly new too, so I know how it feels when you see great show recipes but don't have the products to do them. Before placing a non-commission order, double check the supply order list. There are several products on there, and you'll get them at a better price than a non-comm. order. Remember, you'll also get PC$ based on your # of shows and show total amounts, so you can buy stuff later with that free $! Best wishes! :)

Re: OrderAlso if you are close to any ladies on your team they may let you borrow what you need.

Re: OrderI've also had some of my customers tell me that they have stuff I can borrow whenever I need it! Check with friends & neighbors, and even the hostess you are working with if she's a previous customer. Nothing is more aggrevating to me than to drag a piece of heavy stoneware across town and see the same piece sitting on the host's counter when I get there!

Related to New Consultant: Ordering Items for Show Recipe

1. How do I place an order for items used in a show recipe?

As a new consultant, you can easily place an order for items used in a show recipe by using our online ordering system. Simply log in to your consultant account, select the items you need, and proceed to checkout to complete your order.

2. Can I order items for a show recipe at a discounted price?

Yes, as a consultant, you are eligible for a 20-25% discount on all Pampered Chef products. This discount will automatically be applied when you place your order for items used in a show recipe.

3. How long will it take for my order to be delivered?

Your order for items used in a show recipe will be processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. Delivery time will vary depending on your location, but you can expect to receive your order within 5-7 business days.

4. What if I need to make changes to my order?

If you need to make changes to your order, you can do so by contacting our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you with any changes or modifications to your order for items used in a show recipe.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for show recipe items?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for show recipe items. You can order as many or as few items as you need for your upcoming show. However, keep in mind that larger orders may qualify for free shipping or other special promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristensCooking
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Tonimabbott
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Jennifer Hunsucker