• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Covered Baker & New Consultant

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware cooking vessel that can be used in the microwave, oven, and grill. It evenly distributes heat and retains moisture, making it perfect for a variety of dishes. To use it, simply prepare your ingredients and cook according to your recipe's instructions. The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers flexible work schedule, commission on sales, and discounts on products. To become one, you can sign up on their website or speak to a current consultant for more information. Starter kits and training and support are provided for success.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
Anyone know....

Can a new consultant get the DCB on a kit enhancement or personal order or ANY order.

OR is the only way to get it is by hosting THEIR own show too.

I just pulled up a personal order and the DCB wasn't listed so I think the only way they can get it is by hosting but honestly it's especially easy for them.

If they don't choose to do a grand opening (which they really should do) they could have a catalog show going while they're making their calls to get bookings.

"No, you don't want to host? Well, I'm putting together some orders, would you like to get some things?" Of course there'd be more to that conversation and a new consultant could even point out how that also helps her.

I remember someone checking with HO, and being told that the only way, even for a consultant, is to host a show.

Or if one of your hosts doesn't take advantage of the DCB offer, you could order it for yourself through him or her.

If it's a brand new consultant, encourage them to order one on their kick off party. If they have already had one, tell them to collect at least $150 in orders to get one at a great discount!

What is a Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware cooking vessel that can be used in the microwave, oven, and even on the grill. It is perfect for making a variety of dishes, from casseroles to roasts to desserts.

How do I use the Deep Covered Baker?

To use the Deep Covered Baker, simply prepare your ingredients as usual and place them inside the baker. Cover with the lid and cook according to your recipe's instructions. The stoneware material helps to evenly distribute heat and retain moisture, resulting in delicious and perfectly cooked dishes.

Can the Deep Covered Baker go in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to prolong the life of the stoneware.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant allows you to have a flexible work schedule, earn a commission on your sales, and receive discounts on products. You also have the opportunity to grow your own business and be a part of a supportive community of other consultants.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on our website or speak to a current consultant for more information. Our starter kits include everything you need to get started, and our team will provide you with training and support to help you succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefnene
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • lindy0116
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • ChefDi