• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Tips: Easy Recipes for Using Your $150 Consultant Kit

In summary, the recipes in the new consultant kit are available in the files section of the website. You can also find recipes in the Season's Best cookbook. The DCB is a great tool to show off the new items. The recipes for the consultant kit are appetizers or main courses, and desserts. You can find trainings and recipes on the website.
Tonimabbott
Hi, My name is Toni. I am just getting started. What are some good recipes to show that would accomodate the new consultant kit. (the bigger $150 dollar one).I want to use as many of the new items as possible of course!

Welcome to PC and CS. If I remember correctly the last two recipes in each section of the Season's Best cookbook are made with tools from the new consultant kit. You can also go to Consultant's Corner and look through previous Season's Best for more (last two in each section there as well).

Gread advice Jodi, there is alot to things to do with the starter kit. Go to files and look up the item such as the bar pan and it will have recipes if addtional items are needed just use what you got that is what i do. Welcome to family

Thanks Dina and Jodi. I am just nervous about cooking in front of people and showcasing the items. Wish me luck.

My biggest suggestion would be to USE the items, as many times as possible before your first show. You are going to fall in love with the products and will be able to tell your own experiences and people will hear the excitement in your voice. My first show, I sold a lot of the stoneware because I was so excited about the fact that I could bake crispy, non-burnt food! I had tried all kinds of things on my new pan and was thrilled with the results. The guests could hear it in my voice. They wanted a piece of that action! ;)

Now, I have the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) and I am excited to tell guests about all the exciting things they can do with that!

Teresa, you are making me excited to get my stuff shipped. I can't wait. Thanks for the suggestions!

It's like Christmas everytime something new comes or you get to try a new recipe! I hope you will have a great time with your new business. I am having a ball so far! I have to get through May and then the summer should be fun! I have a son graduating, so I have things to do before that. May is sort of slim for shows on my schedule, by choice. We have lots of concerts and senior banquet stuff going on.

What recipies? Any that chop or slice or grate a LOT - as an appetizer/main course, either Cool Veggie Ranch Pizza or any of the pizza recipes in Season's Best. As a dessert, Taffy Apple Pizza or Banana Split Dessert Pizza come to mind. Remember to do all the trainings available in the online training center, and practice using the tools and talking about them. Features tell, but benefits sell (Our forged cutlery knives are a fantastic bargain at full price, because you are getting all the engineering of German steel and the technology of a full-tang blade and the protection of a plastic cover for when your knife is not in use. What this means for you is a sharp knife all the time, and the metal holds that sharp edge longer - and you always have a safe place for your knife when it is not being used. Superior cutting with a great feel and intelligent storage - Pampered Chef is looking out for you in the kitchen! Well, we're also looking out for your pocket book because full price is available to everyone but for folks who invite a few friends to look at a catalog, or over for a fun simple cooking show like this, we offer you half-price and free items.) You'll probably run into price point (oh Pampered Chef is great, but is so expensive) to which you need to remind folks that while the catalog lists prices, you as a consultant are able to offer them two lower prices: half-price and free! Then you can explain the hosting benefits - and follow up with "so who's having the next show?"

The Strawberry Amaretto Puff Pastries is a great dessert and yummy, too.

I always like the THree cheese garden pizza.. But for summer.. you could maybe try it on the grill :)

I second the motion on the 3 cheese garden pizza. It's a classic and really shows the tools off well. I have a bar pan recipe collection that I got from here that I keep on my personal wesbite, I think its the best (and a thank you to whoever I "borrowed" it from LOL.)Click Here:
Welcome To My Personal Web Site

Last edited:

1. How do I get started as a newbie with Pampered Chef?

As a new consultant, the first step is to familiarize yourself with our products and host a party to showcase them to your friends and family. We also recommend attending training sessions and connecting with your upline for guidance and support.

2. What are some tips for successfully hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Some tips for hosting a successful party include inviting a variety of guests, offering incentives for guests to book their own parties, and being knowledgeable about the products and their uses. It's also important to have fun and make the party interactive for your guests.

3. What are some ways to market myself as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Social media is a great tool for marketing yourself as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend local events, reach out to friends and family, and offer special promotions or discounts to attract new customers. Networking with other consultants and cross-promoting each other's businesses can also be helpful.

4. How can I earn income and rewards as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you can earn income through commission on product sales, as well as through bonuses for reaching certain sales goals. You can also earn rewards such as free products, trips, and other incentives for meeting certain milestones or achievements.

5. How can I continue to grow and improve as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Attending training sessions, networking with other consultants, and staying up-to-date on new products and promotions are all great ways to continue growing and improving as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also set personal goals and track your progress to constantly challenge yourself and strive for success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tonimabbott
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Erin Bender
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Intrepid_Chef