• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with Proven Recipes Using DCB and Try Me Pan | Cookware Show Tips

I always add a chocolate dessert to my demo. I always show off the Deep Covered Baker but I ADD a chocolate recipe and that seems to "sweeten" the deal. I love the south of the border meatloaf, people are amazed that it comes out so nicely and not all dried around the edges. I like the chowder too. I am doing the Fajitas for my Friday show. The host requested it so I finally get to use the DCB and I hope to sell a few of those! I will raffle a Weekday Dinners Done recipe collection among all the people who purchase a DCB.
TheFreddiesCook
For my next shows, I want to try recipes that sell more products. Any suggestions ? I want to start selling the cookware, or the knives or the deep covered baker. I've had pretty good shows so far because of the number of guests, but I'd like to see my sales go up a little. What's a good recipe using the DCB? Any recipes with the try me pan that we have in our kit?

Garlic Bites for the Saute Pan. I have been making a Molten Lava Cake in the DCB, either as the main demo or as an extra. It is SO easy and inexpensive and a huge WOW factor!

You can't go wrong with a demo that has chocolate in it somewhere. When I looked back at my highest shows, those were the ones with chocolate. I either did the Lava Cake in the RCP, Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies in the LBP or Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte in the Torte Pans.

Molten Lava Cake in the DCB? How, please explain!

DessertDivaFL said:
You can't go wrong with a demo that has chocolate in it somewhere. When I looked back at my highest shows, those were the ones with chocolate. I either did the Lava Cake in the RCP, Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies in the LBP or Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte in the Torte Pans.
It's different for everyone...because Dessert Shows are never high in sales or bookings for me. I get way better bookings, and much higher sales when I do a main dish show.I had 8 shows in January, and a show avg. of $707. All of my shows were either Loaded Baked Potato Chowder w/ Garlic Parm. Biscuit Bites, or Jerk Chicken Nachos, or for my brunch shows, I did Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares w/ Caramel Biscuit Bites.

ChefBeckyD said:
It's different for everyone...because Dessert Shows are never high in sales or bookings for me. I get way better bookings, and much higher sales when I do a main dish show.

I had 8 shows in January, and a show avg. of $707. All of my shows were either Loaded Baked Potato Chowder w/ Garlic Parm. Biscuit Bites, or Jerk Chicken Nachos, or for my brunch shows, I did Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares w/ Caramel Biscuit Bites.

I agree - people are so impressed that they can cook a delicious MEAL in the microwave!! I usually do fajitas, and they sell the heck out of the DCB!!

Anything in the magic pot works for me. If I do a recipe on something else, I do the lava cake in the magic pot. It is my # 1 selling item.
Have fun!!

I don't do dessert shows. (even though my name suggests I do)

I simply add a chocolate dessert to my demo. I always show off the Deep Covered Baker but I ADD a chocolate recipe and that seems to "sweeten" the deal.

I love the south of the border meatloaf, people are amazed that it comes out so nicely and not all dried around the edges. I like the chowder too.

I am doing the Fajitas for my Friday show. The host requested it so I finally get to use the DCB and I hope to sell a few of those! I will raffle a Weekday Dinners Done recipe collection among all the people who purchase a DCB.

I do the Fajita's in the DCB or if I do a different demo (like pizza) & then I also bring a pork tenderloin to the show and do that in the DCB in addition to the other recipe. My party avg is $702.00 (darn those catalog shows that lower my avg).

1. What types of recipes are included in "Recipes That Sell?"

Our "Recipes That Sell" collection includes a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and more. We carefully select recipes that are not only delicious, but also easy to make and perfect for selling at events or as gifts.

2. Are the recipes in "Recipes That Sell" tested and proven to be successful?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Recipes That Sell" have been tested by our team of chefs and have been proven to be successful. They are also popular, top-selling recipes among our customers.

3. Can I customize the recipes in "Recipes That Sell" to fit my dietary restrictions or preferences?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be versatile and can be easily customized to fit your dietary restrictions or preferences. We also provide alternative ingredient options to make it easier for you to adapt the recipes.

4. Do I need special equipment or tools to make the recipes in "Recipes That Sell?"

No, all of the recipes in "Recipes That Sell" can be made with basic kitchen equipment and tools. We want to make sure that our recipes are accessible and easy for everyone to make.

5. Can I make a profit by selling the recipes in "Recipes That Sell?"

While we cannot guarantee a profit, many of our customers have had success selling the recipes in "Recipes That Sell" at events or as gifts. We recommend pricing the items competitively and using high-quality ingredients to attract customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
marystell1
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
Replies
Views
jwpamp