• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Recipes: Deep Dish Baker & QSP Ideas

In summary, the Deep Dish Baker is a versatile stoneware pan that can be used in the oven, microwave, and stovetop. It distributes heat evenly and has a non-stick surface for easy clean-up. Popular recipe ideas include chicken pot pie, mac and cheese, and shepherd's pie. It can be used in the microwave and should be cared for by hand washing and avoiding metal utensils. The Quick-Stir Pitcher (QSP) can be used with the Deep Dish Baker to mix batters and other ingredients.
Pampered Angel
What recipes are you doing for March? Cookware is a hard one to sell...and I have one host who wants to use the Deep Dish Baker and the QSP in her show. I have several other hosts who have voiced no opinion, but I would like to do the same recipe all month. Any of you oh-so-creative peeps have any suggestions? :)

i'm planning on cooking up some wraps, using our cookware - the grill pan specifically

That new Hot Dog recipe might work for a March Madness type show...maybe nachos

I am still liking the Jalapeno Popper Pizza recipe that is in the new SB. It shows a lot of product and I am addicted to the finished product. I make them all the time to take to work for lunch.

Depending on how you want to work it, it shows the stoneware, the knives, the cutting boards, the cookware, the stones again with the ridged baker for the bacon, the MFP for the peppers, the chopper for the chips, the cutlery for the prep of the peppers and bacon, a product to grate the cheese, whichever is your favorite. And, as I said, I am addicted! Love it!

Hi there! For March, I am focusing on some delicious and hearty one-pot meals using our amazing cookware. Some of my favorites include the Deep Dish Baker Lasagna, QSP Chicken Pot Pie, and the Skillet Shepherd's Pie. These recipes not only showcase the versatility of our cookware, but they are also perfect for the colder weather. I also suggest incorporating some spring flavors with our Spring Vegetable Frittata in the Deep Dish Baker or the QSP Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli. I hope these ideas inspire you and your hosts to have a successful and tasty month! Happy cooking!

1. What is the Deep Dish Baker and how does it work?

The Deep Dish Baker is a versatile stoneware pan that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the stovetop. It is designed to distribute heat evenly, resulting in perfectly cooked dishes every time. It also has a non-stick surface, making clean-up a breeze.

2. What are some recipe ideas for the Deep Dish Baker?

The Deep Dish Baker can be used to make a variety of dishes, from casseroles and lasagna to desserts like cobblers and bread pudding. Some popular recipes include chicken pot pie, mac and cheese, and shepherd's pie. You can find more recipe ideas on our website or in our recipe books.

3. Can the Deep Dish Baker be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker is safe to use in the microwave. Simply ensure that there is enough space for the dish to rotate and do not place it directly on a hot surface.

4. How do I care for my Deep Dish Baker?

The Deep Dish Baker is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners on the stoneware. If food gets stuck on, soak the dish in warm water before cleaning.

5. What is the QSP and how can I use it with the Deep Dish Baker?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher (QSP) is a must-have tool for any kitchen. It features a unique blade design that quickly and easily mixes drinks, dressings, and more. You can use the QSP to mix batters for your Deep Dish Baker recipes, saving you time and effort.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lmklipfel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Elleoz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Alanna1