• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with Visual Images: Tips for Taking Your Show to the Next Level

C
cookingabcs
I'm trying to give my show a complete overhaul and need a little help. I've been a hobbiest for about 11 months and now I'm ready to take it up a knotch. I'm doing the book to look to hopefully get bookings but I need some suggestions as to how to create visual images for my guests to boost sales. Just cross selling is fine but getting the point across that if they want the chopper, they really need a cutting board as well has always been hard for me. :eek:

Any thoughts or suggestions? Any other suggestions to take it to the next level would be appreciated!

TIA

me too! I need help too! I Stink at cross selling! I think I'm getting better, I think it mostly will come with time and really knowing the products.

I am not sure what help you are wanting? Do you want to know how to cross sell? Or how to bulk up your business?

I used to do Lia Sophia. One thing that I used to do for my shows with them was:

I would tape together a bunch of protective slips (for a three ring binder) so they fold up in an accordian fashion. For each slip I would insert a fun looking sheet, each sheet would be one of the rewards for being a hostess. When you present the benefits at your show, you simply snap your wrist a little and let all the pages unfold. Its flashy and kind of funny.

I am trying to get my business going too, and I just listened to a CD about building bookings. My favorite visual image they talked about was for cookware - think about your cookware at home: Do you have lids that just don't seem to fit anymore? Do the handles get hot or jiggly? Do you non-stick pans stick? or are you finding "pepper" flakes in your food when you didn't add pepper?I really liked this, and plan to use this in my shows. It might not work so much for cross-selling, but it might up the bookings! Good Luck!

The key to creating visuals is to take a little bit of time with the story. I always start out with "have you ever or how many of you have" and then go into the problem. I was a hostess for so long before becoming a consultant and had a lot of the products in my kitchen. I had to remind myself what it was like not to have these great tools and think about what made them so unique. Here are a couple I use.

"Have you ever been cutting your meat and every time you slice through your cutting board slips and slides across the counter? Or how about using your food chopper and seeing your board do a jig while you try to keep up? Well we have the perfect tool to help eliminate those problems. Our cutting boards cocme with a silicone grip around the edges that keeps your board right where you want it. Even better yet, they have added measurements to help you cut uniform pieces."

"Who has ever made a decision to eat more fresh vegetables? You start out ambitious, with maybe a nice soup. Then you find yourself cutting, and cutting and cutting....and cutting! And you're thinking ok forget it!! Well we have two wonderful tools to make fast work of getting those veggies down to size. (Here's where I plug the food chopper and the mandoline)".

Talk about the prep bowls as timesavers for busy lives...one minute omelet or one minute brownie.

Talk about the frustration of trying to get your peanut butter first measured into your measuring cup...it's 3/4 cup on one side and 1/4 cup on the other so I guess it's 1/2 cup overall right? Using the measureall cup will allow you precise measurements and less frustration. Then talk about how much easier it is to get out.

Nesting measuring cups...not longer have to do squats to see what your measurements are.

One thing I have heard on a selling cds is to create a gift package for them to see: ie. pizza pkg., baking pkg, etc group them together and recommend them as easy idea gift sets(because eveyone has birthdays, anniversaries etc) , easy no brainer for them to think about they just buy it because it was laid out for them. No need to discount it unless you really want to! I have to try it and just display these pkg ideas and see if it actually works. HTH!

One thing that works for me in my shows is that if I am using a certain product that works well with another I try to show them together so that they see how much they "NEED" to have them. The key word in any sales pitch is to create the "NEED" for any product....

If you were trying to sell the Food Chopper explain all of the great quality's of the food chopper and I add that "If you are just chopping up small quantities then you can chop right here in the lid of the Food Chopper, however; if you need to chop up large amounts you can use our Fantastic cutting boards" and then you can talk about the benefits of the cutting boards...ending in how they will not dull any of the blades on the Food Chopper or any of the knives...

This of coarse can go on and on and on...

Just find a series of products and talk about them. HTH!

A good way to cross-sell is, when adding up their order, say something like, "I see you got the chopper. Great item! Did you need a good cutting board to go with it?" You could link any two items that help each other- Forged cutlery & honing tool, stoneware & trivet or Woven Selections, SA & stands, etc.

1. How can I use visual images to boost sales for my show?

Visual images are a powerful tool for increasing sales. You can use high-quality photos or videos of your products to showcase their features and benefits, create a sense of urgency, and evoke emotions in your audience. Make sure to use visually appealing and professional-looking images to grab the attention of potential customers.

2. What are some tips for taking my show to the next level?

Here are some suggestions to help elevate your show:

• Invest in high-quality equipment, such as cameras and lighting, to improve the visual quality of your show.
  • Practice and refine your presentation skills to engage and captivate your audience.
  • Collaborate with other professionals or experts in your field to add credibility and value to your show.
  • Consider incorporating interactive elements, such as polls or Q&A sessions, to keep your audience engaged.
  • Utilize social media to promote your show and reach a wider audience.

3. How can I effectively cross-sell my products during my show?

Cross-selling can be tricky, but it's all about making relevant and compelling connections between your products. Use visual aids, such as product bundles or comparison charts, to showcase how your products complement each other and provide a better overall experience for the customer. You can also offer special discounts or promotions for purchasing multiple products together.

4. How can I convey the importance of additional products to customers?

To convey the importance of additional products, you can use persuasive language and storytelling techniques to create a need or desire for the product in your customers. Showcasing the benefits and how it enhances the overall experience of using your main product can also be effective. Additionally, offering limited-time deals or bundling the additional product with the main product can entice customers to make the purchase.

5. What are some other ways to take my show to the next level?

Aside from using visual images and cross-selling techniques, here are some other ways to elevate your show:

• Constantly gather feedback and make improvements to your show based on audience responses.
  • Collaborate with influencers or experts in your field to reach a wider audience and add credibility to your show.
  • Utilize email marketing to keep your audience engaged and informed about upcoming shows or promotions.
  • Continuously improve and update your products to keep them relevant and appealing to customers.
  • Attend industry events and conferences to network and gain new insights and ideas for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmelody
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefmelody
  • ChefTami
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies