• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Host's Sales with My Catalog Order - Expert Tips

In summary, the consultant added an order to help the host reach a goal, but is unsure if they should continue to do so. They are leaning towards no, but would like the opinion of others.
ahammons
I have this catalog show that's been open WAY too long, and I think the host is finally ready to close. Well, I have a friend that wanted to place an order, so I added it to this show to help out the host. She was only $10 away from the next level, so I added a couple of items that I need. I just noticed that she has 11 buying guests. She's a really nice lady so I'm tempted to help her out, and just add another order to it so that she gets the free item -but at the same time, she's been a tough host (mia half the time, keeps changing close date, etc) to work with, so I don't know if I should go through the trouble. Right now I'm leaning towards no, but I'm just wondering what you all think. Thanks in advance. :)

thats a tough one. i guess it depends on the situation. if i had an extra order laying around i probably would but i wouldn't go hunt down an order to add on.

Based on what you have stated, I would NOT add a separate order to get her an additional free item. If you start doing this now, you'll mentally want to do it for others. I would tell her she is one order short of earning a free item...does she want to add another order of her own? BUT PUT A DEADLINE ON IT!!

If it was a high achieving host who had done a lot and tried really hard, I might consider it, but this situation sounds like you've already done a lot for the gal. If you offer her a free gift because YOU spent more, then she'll (likely) never have to strive to be a good host. She'll think that all consultants should give her something for nothing.

Really, don't do it.

I wouldn't go out of the way to add to her order. You could let her know she is one order away and let her do the work. I would give her a deadline of when you need to close the show, but if it has been that difficult to close it probably wouldn't be worth it for you. Was she aware of the special with 12 buying guests? She could have been working on it, but didn't put the effort into it if it wasn't important to her.

ahammons said:
I have this catalog show that's been open WAY too long, and I think the host is finally ready to close. Well, I have a friend that wanted to place an order, so I added it to this show to help out the host. She was only $10 away from the next level, so I added a couple of items that I need. I just noticed that she has 11 buying guests. She's a really nice lady so I'm tempted to help her out, and just add another order to it so that she gets the free item -but at the same time, she's been a tough host (mia half the time, keeps changing close date, etc) to work with, so I don't know if I should go through the trouble. Right now I'm leaning towards no, but I'm just wondering what you all think. Thanks in advance. :)

So you actually already added two orders to the show? Would you have to scrape up the other order or do you have it already. I wouldn't scrape one up, it seems to me you've already done enough. If you have one already, then sure, go ahead.

Thanks everyone! Like I said, I was leaning towards not doing it anyway. I don't have an extra order just lying around right now... I already added that one to her show. I'll probably let her know that she can get the free item if she gets one more order by Monday, but that's the latest I'll accept it - we have to close this show!

1. What is the "Boost Your Host's Sales with My Catalog Order" program?

The "Boost Your Host's Sales with My Catalog Order" program is a feature offered by Pampered Chef where customers can shop through a virtual catalog and place orders through a specific host's link. This helps the host increase their sales and earn rewards.

2. How do I participate in the "Boost Your Host's Sales with My Catalog Order" program?

To participate in the program, simply click on your host's personalized link and start shopping through the virtual catalog. Your order will be linked to your host and they will receive credit for the sale.

3. Can I still earn host rewards and benefits through the "Boost Your Host's Sales with My Catalog Order" program?

Yes, by placing an order through your host's link, they will receive credit for the sale and you will still earn host rewards and benefits as if you had placed a traditional party order.

4. How can I share my host's personalized link with my friends and family?

You can share your host's personalized link through email, social media, or by simply sending it directly to your friends and family. Your host may also have physical catalogs or flyers available for you to share with others.

5. Is there a deadline for placing orders through the "Boost Your Host's Sales with My Catalog Order" program?

Yes, there is typically a deadline set by the host for placing orders through the program. It is important to check with your host for their specific deadline so you don't miss out on any rewards or benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KBender295
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies