• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

She's Ready to Close--Cookware Shopping with Host Special!

In summary, the "She's Ready to Close" host special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a host can earn exclusive discounts and rewards by hosting a cooking party and closing sales with their guests. To qualify, the host must have at least $650 in sales and two bookings from their party. Benefits of participating include introducing friends and family to high-quality products and receiving free and discounted items for their own kitchen. Restrictions include meeting sales and booking requirements and redeeming rewards within 60 days. To take advantage of the special, one can either host a party or attend as a guest and place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant.
ahammons
She just had a catalog show, and called today to let me know that she had collected all orders and was ready to close. Okay, so it barely qualified (I added a couple items to it) - but she told me to just take her discount and host special if I wanted it b/c she felt bad that I had to add some items. When DH left we got rid of almost everything (literally) and are planning on re-furnishing our whole house when we move to the new base next year. Of course, this means we'll need everything for the kitchen -which I've been slowing working on. :) (DH said to just get everything from PC! lol) I think I'm going to go ahead and get our cookware now with the host special - I'm so excited! :D

HOw totally cool :D Can I borrow your Aunt for abit :) Have fun picking out some new things for your kitchen!!

That's great! Have fun shopping for your new stuff. :)

Good for you!

Super deal...way to go auntie!!

I'm so excited - I just submitted the show! :) I can't wait to get my cookware! (Even though I have no kitchen to put it in right now! lol)

I just got the e-mail saying the show has shipped... the weird thing is that it shows two cartons. One says it's on the truck for delivery already, but no updates for the second one yet - just says "data transmitted".

I'm hoping it's all delivered today - I can't wait to try out my new cookware and grill press!! :D

What is the "She's Ready to Close" host special?

The "She's Ready to Close" host special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a host can earn exclusive discounts and rewards by hosting a cooking party and closing sales with their guests.

How does the "She's Ready to Close" host special work?

To qualify for the "She's Ready to Close" host special, a host must have at least $650 in sales and two bookings from their cooking party. Once these requirements are met, the host can choose from a variety of discounted cookware packages or other rewards.

What are the benefits of participating in the "She's Ready to Close" host special?

Participating in the "She's Ready to Close" host special not only allows the host to earn exclusive discounts and rewards, but it also helps them to introduce their friends and family to high-quality Pampered Chef products and receive free and discounted items for their own kitchen.

Are there any restrictions on the "She's Ready to Close" host special?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the "She's Ready to Close" host special. The host must have at least $650 in sales and two bookings from their cooking party to qualify. The host must also redeem their rewards within 60 days of the party date.

How can I take advantage of the "She's Ready to Close" host special?

To take advantage of the "She's Ready to Close" host special, you can either host a cooking party yourself or attend a party as a guest and place an order. Be sure to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to check their availability to host a party with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivebeen4given
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
Replies