• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop and Save with QVC - Complete Your Cookware Set!

In summary, the customer is not happy with her new QVC cookware because it is not as good as her old PC cookware. The set from QVC only comes with a 30 day warranty, and the customer is hoping that she can convert the person she is selling to to PC cookware.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
to QVC!!!!
This lady has a piece or two of our cookware and I was touching base with her to let her know about the special in September. She said she ordered some from QVC and they are pretty comparable to ours or so she says. Man, I was hoping she would want to do a show to complete her set.:(

Ugh, that stinks. May this be the last sale you loose to QVC.

That really does stink. I wonder what there guarantee/warranty is? I can't believe its LIFETIME.

She acted very impressed with it. And said she got a really great deal.

Nope -- it's a 30 days warranty. It is very inexpensive, but only has a 30 day warrently. But it looks pretty in when it comes...

We were watching QVC the other day and I checked out the "competition" It is hard annondized non-stick like ours.

According to her it is oven safe to 400 and dishwasher safe. She didn't mention the warranty.

Here is the link to the QVC cookware if you want to compare to ours.

Click on the collection and you can see the prices for the individual pieces.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/app.html/params.file.%7Ccd%7Ccd_cookware_compare,html/walk.yah.1125~H204?cm_re=PAGE-_-PROMOTIONS-_-3:COOKWARECOMPARE

ALL QVC items only have a 30 day warranty (and that's only because most states require a 30 day return policy).

wow sucks for her ... in 30 days you shoudl email her and tell her that if anything happens with her new cookware you would more than happy to sell her a set of GREAT cookware with a LIFETIME warranty LOL

And I was recently told that NO nonstick cookware is dishwasher safe... the coating will deteriorate. So in a couple of years call and ask her how pretty her new cookware is looking, and is that pepper in her eggs or chemicals? Sorry, that is pretty evil, isn't it?

Actually I have a hard anodized set I got from QVC before I started selling PC. It is a very nice set of cookware - not as nice as our Executive, but comparable to our Professional.

The set from QVC does have a lifetime warranty. I had to replace my 12" skillet (after 2 yrs.). They looked up my order, gave me the return info. and I got a new skillet w/in 2 weeks. They are very good to work with.

Your customer has 30 days to try out her cookware from QVC for a full refund. Tell her if she's not as happy as she thought she would be to let you know you would be happy to help her get a set of PC cookware in Sept. Or, there may be an open stock piece she would like w/her QVC set, like the double griddle - this wouldn't come w/the set.

i also have the hard anodized from QVC. i do plan to get our SS in the future because some recipes work better in a pan that isn't nonstick.

but I have run into the "QVC resistance" in regards to cookware and have not been able to convert anyone yet. I'm hoping the SS does the trick for me.

I watch the cooking shows on QVC all the time and take the info they talk about and use it in my shows! They have a lot of products that are similar to ours... although PC is always better quality.

Related to Shop and Save with QVC - Complete Your Cookware Set!

1. What is the "Shop and Save with QVC - Complete Your Cookware Set" deal?

The "Shop and Save with QVC - Complete Your Cookware Set" deal is a special promotion offered by QVC and Pampered Chef. It allows customers to purchase a complete set of cookware at a discounted price.

2. What is included in the cookware set?

The cookware set includes all the essential pieces for cooking and baking, such as pots, pans, and baking sheets. It also includes some bonus items, such as a chef's knife and a kitchen gadget.

3. How much does the cookware set cost?

The cost of the cookware set varies depending on the specific set and any additional items included. However, the set is always offered at a discounted price compared to purchasing each piece individually.

4. Can I choose the pieces included in the cookware set?

Unfortunately, the pieces included in the cookware set cannot be customized. However, the set is carefully curated to include all the essential pieces for cooking and baking.

5. How long is the "Shop and Save with QVC - Complete Your Cookware Set" deal available?

The deal is only available for a limited time, so it is best to take advantage of it while it lasts. Check the QVC website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific dates of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
EpTxGuy
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies