• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business: Bartering with Beauty Shops for Easy Sales

In summary, the hairdresser traded her hairdresser for a grill press, and the person that wrote the summary also traded services with other people.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I have found that people that have their own business like beauty shops are very willing to trade (barter) services.
I got 12 hair cuts for a piece of our cookware. When she was busy I traded a garlic press for a haircut to another lady that worked with her. While she was deciding on what she wanted for the trade she found two other items that she had to have so she placed an order too.

My hairdresser traded me a cut and color for the grill press a few months ago! :sing:

chefsteph07 said:
My hairdresser traded me a cut and color for the grill press a few months ago! :sing:
That was a deal!

I have never thought of doing this... what a great idea!!! I am going to have to try that!

Way to go! This wouldn't work for me though! I am a hairstylist, not much good to trade with myself. :rolleyes:

Jewel said:
Way to go! This wouldn't work for me though! I am a hairstylist, not much good to trade with myself. :rolleyes:

I think that you must have the easiest time advertising. All of those people coming to you.

Yeah really. Do you have your own shop Jewel? That would be so great!!
I need to get a haircut...but I don't know if they'll "trade".

Good idea....maybe I can get my nail lady to trade with me, she LOVES PC.

I did have my own salon. I just closed it March after 10 years. I got tired of overheard, stylists etc. And I wanted to do PC more. It's working! I went from hobby consultant (1-2 shows) to more part time. I have 4 this month. I am working toward 5-6. I really like being a stylist and I don't want to give that up, but I really love PC. I am getting better at talking to people about PC when they are in my chair (logo wear helps). I have a hard time cuz they are already giving me money for their hair. Know what I mean? Anyway, it has been a thinking thing, my brain finally thinks that I am helping them not the other way around.

I think we need some pictures to see how great a deal you traders are getting... :)

Related to Boost Your Business: Bartering with Beauty Shops for Easy Sales

1. What is "Easy Sale With a Hair Cut"?

"Easy Sale With a Hair Cut" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can get a discounted haircut when they purchase a specified amount of Pampered Chef products.

2. How does "Easy Sale With a Hair Cut" work?

To participate in "Easy Sale With a Hair Cut," simply make a purchase of the designated amount (typically $50 or more) of Pampered Chef products. Once your purchase is complete, you will receive a coupon for a discounted haircut at a participating salon.

3. Can I use the "Easy Sale With a Hair Cut" coupon at any salon?

The participating salons for the "Easy Sale With a Hair Cut" promotion are determined by Pampered Chef and may vary depending on your location. Please check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for a list of participating salons in your area.

4. How long is the "Easy Sale With a Hair Cut" coupon valid for?

The expiration date for the "Easy Sale With a Hair Cut" coupon may vary, but it is typically valid for a few months after the promotion period ends. Please check the expiration date on your coupon for the exact timeframe.

5. Can I combine the "Easy Sale With a Hair Cut" promotion with other Pampered Chef offers?

No, the "Easy Sale With a Hair Cut" promotion cannot be combined with any other Pampered Chef offers or discounts. The coupon is only valid for a discounted haircut and cannot be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • milkangel