• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Pampering: Tips and Tricks for Successful Networking

In summary, the woman at the dental office was not happy to see that I was promoting my business. She told me that soliciting is not allowed there and that I should just come and pick up my packet.
accooks13
Hey ladies,

I have a mix of emotions right now. I'm staying positive & know you come across some who will shut you down but didn't expect this.

I've done a few Pamper Your Business features with kids Pediatrician (outside order), bank (no sales yet) and just dropped off stuff at my dentist office after an appt on Thursday. With the kids Pediatrician- I brought in some Tuxedo brownies, with catalogs- got the order. With the bank and dentist, I put together a Pamper Your Business packet in a nice pocket portfolio, and said I would let them look at things, pass around, check back in.

I called the dentist office today, and had to speak with operator. I should have just asked for reception since that's where I left the packet and she allowed me to leave some old catalogs in waiting area. Instead, I introduced myself to operator and she placed me on hold, asking again what business, when I mentioned PC, she immediately told me "that isn't allowed here, there is no soliciting," I told her that reception willingly accepted my packet, and she told me, "well, she shouldn't have, you can come pick it up if you want." :confused::eek:

Am I over-reacting here and thinking too much about this. I am a patient there and just trying to spread the word about my business, "soliciting" makes me feel so bad and negative. UGH!!! Your thoughts.

Firstly, take a deep breath, and consider how much better you already feel now that you've vented. :D

Is there a no soliciting sign anywhere in the office? Lots of places don't allow soliciting, but sometimes it's an internal rule and there are no signs. If there's no sign, how were you supposed to know? Sounds like the operator just has a sour attitude, can't tell if it's just today or all the time.

Call back and ask for the reception desk. If you know the name of anyone up there, ask for them personally. You don't owe the operator any kind of an explanation.

Thanks tons for the support! I totally appreciate it & am pretty much over it but just surprised by what was interpreted as a sour attitude.

I was thinking I would just go back into the office and deal directly with reception, whom I gave the packet to in the first place.

Just seeing what others thoughts were on the situation and thanks for that.

What is "Pamper Your Business"?

"Pamper Your Business" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides resources and support for independent consultants to help them grow and succeed in their business.

How can I join "Pamper Your Business"?

To join "Pamper Your Business", you must be an active independent consultant for Pampered Chef. You can then access the program through your consultant account on our website.

What benefits does "Pamper Your Business" offer?

"Pamper Your Business" offers a variety of benefits, including training and education resources, personalized coaching, marketing materials, and exclusive discounts on products and tools to help you run your business.

Is there a cost to join "Pamper Your Business"?

There is no additional cost to join "Pamper Your Business" for active independent consultants. It is included as part of your consultant benefits.

Can I still participate in "Pamper Your Business" if I am a new consultant?

Absolutely! "Pamper Your Business" is open to all active independent consultants, regardless of how long you have been with Pampered Chef. It is a great way to get the support and resources you need to kickstart your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • deanna_g