• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Pampering: Tips for Treating Your Team and Clients

In summary, the Pampered Chef lady went to a hair salon and offered to do a party for the business after it closed. She invited a few people and gave away gift certificates and door prizes.
niccibyrd
Just got back from leadership and I am so excited!

I want to try pampered a business so this morning I asked the bank teller if I could bring them lunch. She said of course and so Thursday I will be taking them something. I've never done this before so I'm a little lost.

First, what should I take? There will be 8 people. Do I need to take plates and utensils too?

Then I was thinking I would take 8 catalogs with an outside order form and my newsletter attached. I would leave it all there and then go back later that afternoon or the next day to pick it up.

Anyone done this? Were you successful?

Thanks!:D

Holy Cow !:eek: I just made it a priority to pamper one business every Friday this month to beef up my double points for Jan. The first one I did was last Friday and I just popped into a hair salon and said -
"Hi ladies, I'm your Pampered Chef Lady and you have won my drawing this week for Pampering a Business." All of that was malarky but they don't know that. I took in a cake I made in the fluted stone, some little plates & forks and a index card folded in half that I set next to the cake. It said "Miracle Cake 12 min, no oven!" I also took in 4 catalogs and order forms. I told them I would swing by on Wed (the following week) and pick up my dish and any orders. I also told them to keep the catalogs because they have great recipes inside. I'm so excited!! I have to go by tomorrow to pick everything up and I'm submitting a show tomorrow night I can add the orders to if they aren't enough for their own show.
I'll pop on here and let you all know how it goes.:)

I do as was suggested before here. I go in and offer the Catalog Show and tell them I will bring a treat the day they close their Show! Otherwise, you are giving away food and not getting anything in return. I mailed out 50 letters to hair salons and followed up with a phone call and didn't get a single one who wanted to do a Catty Show. Can you imagine the money I would have been out if I had walked into all 50 with a treat and told NO! I have gotten a couple from my bank and now my insurance office from having my catalog tote and telling them what I do. The one show that has closed was $350 and I look forward to having another one for her next month! I am not sure how the insurance office will go. I hope I can use the new Bamboo to take goodies in on to let them see them.

I've done something that ya'll can try. I asked the lady that cuts my hair if I could do a party in her salon right after closing. I invited a few people and she invited some also. I had the guests do a Trifel Bowl recipe so we wouldn't have to cook anything. It worked out great. She supplied some gift certificates for free hair cuts and nail manacures for door prizes.
That was about six months ago and she's wanting to book another one.

That is a a great idea.

pcchefjane said:
I do as was suggested before here. I go in and offer the Catalog Show and tell them I will bring a treat the day they close their Show! Otherwise, you are giving away food and not getting anything in return. I mailed out 50 letters to hair salons and followed up with a phone call and didn't get a single one who wanted to do a Catty Show. Can you imagine the money I would have been out if I had walked into all 50 with a treat and told NO! I have gotten a couple from my bank and now my insurance office from having my catalog tote and telling them what I do. The one show that has closed was $350 and I look forward to having another one for her next month! I am not sure how the insurance office will go. I hope I can use the new Bamboo to take goodies in on to let them see them.

Do you have a copy of the letter you used? I would like to see, I might send it out the business around where I work/live. Hubby told me if I wanted to stay home full time and do PC I need to push my business more!!

I figure I'm going to try this one time and see if it works. I'll let you knwo how it goes.

I am going to do the white chicken chili and take some catalogs. If nothing else I get my name out there.

I would like to start doing this also, but I find it hard with my work schedule to get to places during the day. Maybe I'll try to contact some businesses open into the evenings and on the weekends and try that out! I'd also be interested in the letter. TIA

this is the flyer that someone on here posted. i am trying it, just sent a couple letters today, more tommorow. I will follow up in a couple days with a phone call. i hope it works, I only have 6 shows for Jan and I really wanted more for double points.

Attachments

• Business pampering.doc
    175.5 KB · Views: 515
Thank you very much!

I have two versions now. One I send "cold" and one I give after a business agrees to do it when bringing in the packet. I'll attach both. I got the original version from Scott here.

Attachments

• PAMPERED BUSINESS LETTER.doc
    172.5 KB · Views: 585
  • PAMPERED BUSINESS LETTER new version.doc
    173 KB · Views: 620
I just swung by and picked up my dish from the salon I Pampered last Friday. I have one gal who might order and all the catalogs got snatched:) But I'm doing a show for a gal that goes to this salon so they are all holding their orders for her show.
I'm going to do my Vet's office this week. I'm keeping a positive attitude and trying to remember I'm doing this for exposure not orders and bookings.

Hey! you got your name out there! Hopefully that show coming up will rock!

I can't wait! The Host sent me 49 names!!! (I do the invites) And she asked for 10 of the postcard invites to pass out to people she knows but doesn't have mailing addresses for. I'm soooooo excited!!

That's great, Crystal. I went in to the other branch of my Bank today with a deposit. I told the teller that "Jeana at the other Branch had a PC Catalog Show...." and told her that I would bring goodies the day I pick up their orders. Well of course not to be outdone by the other Branch, they took catalogs! I am bringing OOFs to them tomorrow! I just think it is better to do the food at the end. Several people on here who have done these for a long time said that was best. Glad you got a Show out of it, Crystal. I am hoping for that as well!

I talked to the manager of the bank I'm goign to tomorrow and she said they are all really excited. I told her I will be bringing catalogs as well and she said, "Of course! They are excited to look" I'm making the Microwave Quick Turkey Chili and Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies and taking it to them.

Will let y'all know tomorrow how it went.

How did this go, Nicci?

What I plan to do is bring them a treat when I pick up the orders. That way you aren't giving away something for nothing.

Stephanie

1. How can pampering help boost my business?

Pampering your team and clients can increase their satisfaction and loyalty, leading to improved productivity, customer retention, and ultimately, business growth. It also creates a positive and inclusive work culture.

2. What are some ways to pamper my team?

Some ideas include organizing team building activities, providing personalized gifts or recognition, offering flexible work arrangements, and creating a comfortable and inviting work environment.

3. How can I pamper my clients?

You can pamper your clients by offering exceptional customer service, personalized experiences, special discounts or gifts, and creating a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere for them.

4. Can pampering be done on a budget?

Yes, pampering doesn't have to be expensive. Simple gestures like handwritten notes, thoughtful gifts, and organizing team potlucks can go a long way in making your team and clients feel appreciated and pampered.

5. How often should I pamper my team and clients?

There is no set frequency for pampering, but it's important to consistently show appreciation and make efforts to create a positive work culture. You can schedule pampering activities for special occasions or make it a regular part of your business routine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
accooks13
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Xpalidocious
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies