• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

yetAnother Pamper a Business Idea

In summary, Cyndi sent a letter to all of the employees at Ft. McMurray Downtown Scotiabank. In the letter, she describes how they can benefit from being pampered this week. Someone at the bank will get a special treat - a Pampered Chef recipe prepared by Cyndi and delivered to them on Wednesday. Anyone that orders from the bank will receive 10% off their order. Cyndi will pick up any serving plates, utensils, etc. on the following Tuesday. The customer whose business she draws will also get "pampered."
CyndiWilliams
Hi everyone!Here is a letter that I have done up for Pampering Businesses.I would love your feedback!!-----------------------------------------

CONGRATULATIONS
FT. MCMURRAY DOWNTOWN SCOTIABANK!!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008​
Dear Team Members at Ft. McMurray Downtown Scotiabank,This week, your office was the lucky recipient of my weekly “Pamper A Business” promotion. Someone one of you knows wanted to send a treat your way.Here’s how it works.•
  • Customers nominate local businesses to me via telephone or email on an ongoing basis
  • Each week I draw one business to “pamper” for that week
  • o The winning office will get the special treat of a Pampered Chef recipe prepared by myself and delivered to them on Wednesday.
  • o Anyone that places an order from the winning office will receive 10% off of their order (my compliments)
  • o I will pick up any serving plates, utensils, etc on the following Tuesday
  • The customer whose business I draw also gets “pampered”
  • o They will receive free and discounted products based on total orders and referrals for additional businesses to pamper
  • o They will receive a 10% discount on any Pampered Chef products they order for 1 full year
So, how can you benefit from being pampered this week?
  1. Seize the opportunity to place an order today and get 10% off
  2. o Via attached order form
  3. o Via web (Insert link to Personal Website)
  4. (enter host first name as “FMM Scotia”)
  5. Nominate another business to be pampered and get 10% for the next year as well as free and discounted products from the orders placed at their office
Please feel free to contact me any time. I am here to serve you.Bon Apetit,Cyndi----------------------------------------

Attachments

• PamperABusinessCongrats.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
oops! I made a couple corrections.... Here's the new file

Attachments

• PamperABusinessCongrats.doc
    48 KB · Views: 502
Nice letter, Cyndi. I do have a couple of questions. Are you offering everyone who orders 10% off? Also, what if they don't have at least $150 in sales to qualify for a show? Shouldn't you specify that? How are you going to designate the host to get the phd?

Thank you Harriet.First, I want to preface everything with stating that everything I do is "in process" and I am always open to modifying things and tweaking as I see things that do and don't work. :)Now, to answer your question, I am giving everyone in the office that orders a 10% discount for this order only. My reasoning is that I am treating this with more focus on finding new customers. (kinda like my thinking when I give part of my profits away for fundraisers) I am not giving ALL my commissions away, just a portion.As far as qualifying for a show.... I always have outside orders that I can add on to bring a show up to minimum, so I don't have a concern about that. BUT if it did happen, I suppose I would do whatever it took to upsell people and work until I got enough to submit the show.

Ok, if I understand this - I, Sarah, nominate XYZ Company to be your next PAB recipient. XYZ employees place guest orders totaling $500.00. You enter the show in P3, with me as the host, and I get the benefits. XYZ employees get 10% off their PAB order, plus a treat. Is that right?

So do you really have guests / friends, etc. nominate a business to pamper, or did you just invent that and target businesses you think would participate?

Thanks for your explanation, Cyndi. I thought that was what you were thinking but wanted to make sure. I am just looking out for you and others and while so many of us are always looking for new customers/shows sometimes giving away "the store" when we are trying to build up our businesses can hurt us until we are making enough that it won't hurt our bank accounts. I know things like these can be used towards tax deduction down the road. I love your creative approach about telling people they were nominated to get pampered. It is flattering and hope it takes off!!

Good luck with this. Pampered Chef has such great benefits to offer all and with us pampering businesses we are putting out money for the "goodies" and paper products with the hope of goodwill on their end by purchasing and referring others to us.

I hope you realize that I am not putting you down by any means. I for one have been intrigued with pamperering a business and have been reading as many posts as I can to find out what is working for some, what isn't and which approach I feel I think will do me the most. I know what works for one may not work with another and it is a gamble we take. I am mixed over bringing the goodies with me on the day of dropping off the packet or bringing the goodies on the day I would pick up the orders. I see pros and cons on both ends. Some people have had great success and I hope that I too will be one of them!

pampchefsarah said:
Ok, if I understand this - I, Sarah, nominate XYZ Company to be your next PAB recipient. XYZ employees place guest orders totaling $500.00. You enter the show in P3, with me as the host, and I get the benefits. XYZ employees get 10% off their PAB order, plus a treat. Is that right?

Yes ma'am. That is how I am doing it.... for now. (always subject to tweaking)

IAmChefJ said:
So do you really have guests / friends, etc. nominate a business to pamper, or did you just invent that and target businesses you think would participate?

Actually, I have one that I picked, and then the 1st person I told about it picked a business to pamper. Then my Director is also doing it in her town too.

It will be very interesting to see how this all pans out.

Saying my prayers,
Cyndi

pamperedharriet said:
Thanks for your explanation, Cyndi. I thought that was what you were thinking but wanted to make sure. I am just looking out for you and others and while so many of us are always looking for new customers/shows sometimes giving away "the store" when we are trying to build up our businesses can hurt us until we are making enough that it won't hurt our bank accounts. I know things like these can be used towards tax deduction down the road. I love your creative approach about telling people they were nominated to get pampered. It is flattering and hope it takes off!!

Good luck with this. Pampered Chef has such great benefits to offer all and with us pampering businesses we are putting out money for the "goodies" and paper products with the hope of goodwill on their end by purchasing and referring others to us.

I hope you realize that I am not putting you down by any means. I for one have been intrigued with pamperering a business and have been reading as many posts as I can to find out what is working for some, what isn't and which approach I feel I think will do me the most. I know what works for one may not work with another and it is a gamble we take. I am mixed over bringing the goodies with me on the day of dropping off the packet or bringing the goodies on the day I would pick up the orders. I see pros and cons on both ends. Some people have had great success and I hope that I too will be one of them!

Hi Harriet,

Thank you for the well wishes.

I agree with you 100% as far as not giving away the store! I am a HUGE numbers person, and I wholeheartedly believe a business person should always keep an eye on the profitability of ANY activity that they choose. There are occasions when taking a small loss is a good strategic move, but in the big picture, I would never recommend that anyone do anything that they cannot afford to do if it doesn't work out. (I also do business consulting, and this is one thing I am consistently "preaching" about)

So, back to PC and the PAB opportunity. I have been watching the threads about pampering businesses too, and have wanted to come up with something that was a bit "warmer" than just me picking a business. Then the other night, I was sitting there and the idea popped into my head about having businesses nominated.

Since I am only 1 month into my PC business, I am still new, and have only delivered products for one show so far. So, my customer list is still small, and I am building relationships at this point in time. With that in mind, I decided that I could select a business where I knew someone, and chose to pamper them to begin with. (hoping that someone there will want to pamper another business, and it will self perpetuate)

I am limiting myself to 1 business/week so as 1) to stay in profit and 2) not run myself ragged all the time chasing down ingredients, cooking and retrieving platters, etc.

I will be sure to keep everyone posted as things progress.

And I will keep reading everyones posts and drawing from this great group of like-minded women in CS.

Hugs,
Cyndi

Let me know how this works out for you Cyndi. The more I read the thread the better understanding I am getting.

What is "yetAnother Pamper a Business Idea"?

"yetAnother Pamper a Business Idea" is a new business concept from Pampered Chef that focuses on providing personalized pampering services for busy professionals. This includes services such as massages, facials, and personalized meal planning.

How is "yetAnother Pamper a Business Idea" different from other pampering services?

Unlike traditional pampering services that are limited to only one type of service, "yetAnother Pamper a Business Idea" offers a variety of personalized services to cater to each individual's needs. It also incorporates healthy meal planning, making it a unique and comprehensive pampering experience.

Who can benefit from "yetAnother Pamper a Business Idea"?

"yetAnother Pamper a Business Idea" is designed for busy professionals who are looking for a convenient and holistic approach to self-care. It is also suitable for individuals who prioritize their health and wellness.

How can I book a session with "yetAnother Pamper a Business Idea"?

You can book a session with "yetAnother Pamper a Business Idea" by visiting our website or contacting our customer service team. We offer flexible scheduling options to accommodate your busy lifestyle.

Are the products used in "yetAnother Pamper a Business Idea" safe and high-quality?

Yes, all the products used in "yetAnother Pamper a Business Idea" are carefully selected and tested to ensure they are safe and of high quality. We prioritize using natural and organic products to provide the best experience for our clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • Pamperedva
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies