• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Think? Need Bookings!

In summary, the newsletter offers specials for hosting a cooking show, including free products, a 10% discount for a year, and a 60% discount on one scraper collection.
stacywhitlow
This is the email I am sending on New Year's Eve with a "Happy New Year" theme newsletter. What do you think?

New Year's Specials:
Host a Show and you can receive FREE, half-price and discounted products of your choice, a 10% discount for a year, plus FREE shipping on your order!
In January, you'll earn even more FREE products for your Show:
* $50 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $500-$699
* $75 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $700-$999
* $100 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $1,000 or more
Plus, save 60% on ONE Scraper Collection of your choice!

Who doesn’t love a bargain?

Host your Cooking Show on one of the following dates and receive a FREE GIFT when your show is held! This is in addition to the host gifts above.

January 8th – FREE Measure, Mix & Pour

January 9th – FREE Pizza Cutter

January 12th – FREE Measure-All Cup

January 13th – FREE Bamboo Serving Set

January 15th – FREE Jar Opener

January 19th – FREE Chef’s Tool of your choice

January 20th – FREE Bar Board

January 22nd – FREE Kitchen Spritzer

January 23rd – FREE Small Batter Bowl

January 26th – FREE Herb Keeper

January 27th – FREE Small Bar Pan

January 29th - FREE Bamboo Spoon Set

Dates are first come/first served. Book your show today!

Don't have time to host a Cooking Show? Participate in my 5X$100 Catalog Show.
All you have to do is gather $100 in orders, find four friends who can do the same, and you ALL get one of the Host Rewards. That means you will be eligible to win one of the following:
~ $90 in FREE Products
~ $50 in FREE Products
~ 60% discount on Scraper Collection of your choice
~ 50% off of anything in the catalog including the Host Combos (there will be 2 of these up for grabs)
In addition to those prizes, any personal orders that you all place, after the original $100 orders, will have a 25% discount! Not a bad deal for gathering $100 in orders, huh? What’s even better is that as the “team leader” you will get to choose your prize while the others will be placed in the drawing PLUS you get 10% off of any Pampered Chef purchases that you make for a full calendar year!!

Think you can gather $200 in orders? Then just get three friends and you earn two of the prizes! Think you can gather the whole $500? Then you get it ALL!!
(**all orders must total $500 before shipping & tax and be submitted by January 31st to qualify**)

I am offering these great deals to you in hopes of achieving my 2009 goals. I have the opportunity to earn a family trip to Walt Disney World with The Pampered Chef!! How awesome is that?!? Interested in going with me? Let me know how I can help you with your own Pampered Chef business.

Thanks for your continued support. Without you, I'd have no business in the kitchen!

I like that! I think I will try it. I usually don't get response from emails, but you never know.

Might just have to borrow that one! I have nothing on the books til one in February, then a couple in March when the new cattie comes out!

What Do You Think? Need Bookings!

Thank you for your interest in Pampered Chef! Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions about our "What Do You Think? Need Bookings!" program:

1. What exactly is the "What Do You Think? Need Bookings!" program?

Our "What Do You Think? Need Bookings!" program is a special promotion for our loyal customers and hosts. It rewards them for sharing their honest opinions and booking parties with us.

2. How do I participate in the "What Do You Think? Need Bookings!" program?

To participate, simply fill out the feedback survey we provide after your party. In the survey, you can share your thoughts and suggestions on your party experience. You can also indicate if you'd like to book another party with us.

3. What are the rewards for participating in the "What Do You Think? Need Bookings!" program?

As a thank you for your feedback and booking a party, we offer a special discount or free product for your next purchase. The exact reward may vary, but it's always a great deal!

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can participate in the "What Do You Think? Need Bookings!" program?

No, there is no limit. We value your feedback and appreciate your support, so you can participate in the program as many times as you'd like.

5. How long do I have to use my reward from the "What Do You Think? Need Bookings!" program?

The reward from the "What Do You Think? Need Bookings!" program does not expire, so you can use it whenever you'd like. However, we recommend using it sooner rather than later to take advantage of the special offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheframsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcheframsey
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies