• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feedback on My Pab Dropoff Letter...

In summary, the PAB packet and letter were a great way to get businesses in the area to sample my products and promote my business. The more orders collected, the more prizes available. So far, 4 businesses have chosen to participate and I have not heard back from the other 32 businesses. I am going back to both places on Friday to drop off goodies and pick up everything else.
linojackie
I am about to drop off my PAB packet and wanted some feedback on my letter. Please let me know what you think...

Dear ___________________________________ Employees,

Congratulations! Your office was the lucky recipient of my new “Pamper A Business” promotion. You were either nominated by someone, or I selected your name from a list of my personal favorite businesses in the area!

Here’s how it works:

1.I drop off a packet containing catalogs, order forms, and information on current specials, promotions, etc.

2.You browse the catalog and order your favorite products. Feel free to take it home to show your friends, neighbors, etc. You can place order forms and checks in the provided envelope. (If you would prefer to use credit card you may either call me or provide it to me personally when I return). All orders will receive FREE shipping and a chance to win great prizes! The more orders collected the more prizes available!

3.I will return on ________________________________ to collect any orders and bring you a SPECIAL TREAT as a thank you for allowing me to build my business in the community.

4.Winners will be drawn of the orders collected. Prizes can include FREE products, 60% off the featured item of the month, half-price items of your choice, or a 10% discount for an entire year!

Additional Benefits:

•Plan to host a show of your own and receive 10% off your order OR a FREE GIFT!

•Refer a friend and receive $20 in FREE PRODUCTS when they host a cooking show, fundraiser, wedding registry or bridal shower with me.

•Nominate another business in the area to be pampered and receive 10% off your order and free shipping at their Business Pampering.

Please feel free to contact me at any time. I am here to serve you.

Sincerely,

Jackie Lino
Your neighborhood Pampered Chef Consultant
530-923-2958
[email protected]
Welcome To My Personal Web Site

It looks good. One question though....if everyone is getting free shipping, then are you combining it all into one big order and doing it as a Consultant gift? Please let me know how this works for you.

I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVE THIS---you go GIRL-

Looks great Jackie - Let us know how it went -

Maybe put it a word and download it for all to share!

Thanks for all your input! I've got 2 so far and I'll try for more on Tuesday!

paigev71 said:
It looks good. One question though....if everyone is getting free shipping, then are you combining it all into one big order and doing it as a Consultant gift? Please let me know how this works for you.

If they are small orders, I will combine them as one or two. If they are large enough to qualify for the guest special, I'll do it as a consultant gift.

Here it is in word form

Attachments

• PAB Dropoff Letter.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 393
Looks great and thanks for the download. What do you mail with this letter? Do you have any follow up with them to see if they are interested and actually doing it?Thanks in advance for your info.

I have had more luck if I drop off the goodie with the packet.

This is the letter I drop off with the packet AFTER they've said yes.

BTW, both my yes's were from people I've contacted via phone. So just to recap:

15 letters sent - no response
6 follow ups - left voicemail, no response

2 calls to offer my service - 2 yeses immediately

(ETA: I called 2 more and got 2 more yeses. That's 4 now. Even if I get no orders, there are about 45 more people with my info in their hands!)

I am going back to both places on Friday to drop off goodies and pick up everything else.

Last edited:
Wow, great job. I'm having a hard time getting PAB's maybe I should try your letter instead.

What type of businesses have you selected?

Mainly hair salons & clerks offices for nearby towns.

2 banks, a hair salon and my vet's office. I also will call real estate companies, title companies, insurance offices and maybe dr offices.

What are you bringing them for the goodies?

I will probably do the truffle brownie cups. Because they are easy to grab and eat since they're already in individual servings and they're sooooooo good. I don't want to have to go back again, so I'm going to do paper plates or whatever.

Thanks Jackielino. That sounds like a great idea. How have the sales been?

Can I maybe see a sample script of what to say when calling these businesses? I went to about 45 businesses and dropped of a PAB flyer and I haven't heard anything yet. Most people seemed interested when I dropped them off and some people even came running out and asked for one too! But yet I have heard nothing. Of course I dropped one off at every business so I can't neccessarily remember all of them but I would like to call some of them back verses going in again and bothering them.

Thanks

I just called my bank yesterday and said.

"Hi ___________,

My name is Jackie Lino and I am a WAMU customer. I am also a local Pampered Chef consultant and wanted to tell you about a new service I'm offering to businesses in the area. It's called Pamper your business and the way it works is I drop of a packet of catalogs for you to put in your breakroom for anyone that might be interested. I give you about a week to look it over and I come back in a week to pick it up and bring a treat as a thank you for allowing to build my business in the community. Do you think that is something you might be interested in?"

They usually say 'I think that would be fine'.

Then I say, "great, would Friday be a good time to drop off the packet?"

They say 'sure'

"Ok, now would it be ok to come back the following Friday to pick up the packet and drop off the treat? I usually bring something chocolate (this clarifies that it will be food, and that it's a dessert) will that work for everyone?"

I will admit that it seemed a lot harder when I first picked up the phone, but I thought to myself "you know what, if they say no, they have no idea who I am, so who cares!" Of course I still stumble on my words and my voice wavers, but I must be doing something right, right? :D

Do you ask to speak with someone in particular or just whoever answers the phone?

How have your sales been?

Crappy. Got 2 orders for a total of $60. but I gave them free shipping too, so I'm in the hold :(

The other two didn't have any orders and didn't want me to come back with the dessert.

Weird huh?

linojackie said:
Thanks for all your input! I've got 2 so far and I'll try for more on Tuesday!

If they are small orders, I will combine them as one or two. If they are large enough to qualify for the guest special, I'll do it as a consultant gift.

Here it is in word form

I am not the moral police by any means... I have combined orders for friends to save them money. But when you do that for strangers and they a have a problem with their product down the road and contact HO there will be no record of their order if its under someone else name. Please let me know if I'm wrong... I love the idea of what you are doing for people!

I let them know that to save them money on shipping, I will combine the orders and it will be under one person's name. They are usually ok with it.

When you think of it, it's not much different than doing a mystery host show and offering the host benefits to several different people.

Well it sure sounded like a good idea. You put a lot of thought and effort into it. Thanks for sharing. I guess good old fashion bookings are the way to go. I'm proud of you for giving a good try!

linojackie said:
I let them know that to save them money on shipping, I will combine the orders and it will be under one person's name. They are usually ok with it.

When you think of it, it's not much different than doing a mystery host show and offering the host benefits to several different people.

This is very true... I have never done one of those! Anyway I love what your are doing & I hope your business continues to grow :D

I can't take credit for the idea. Someone else here posted it and I even tweaked her letter. Im just a creative copycat ;) LOL!

1. What is a Pampered Chef Dropoff Letter?

A Pampered Chef Dropoff Letter is a personalized letter that is delivered to your customers along with their orders. It is a way to thank them for their purchase and encourage them to provide feedback on their experience.

2. Why is customer feedback important?

Customer feedback is important because it helps us understand what our customers like and dislike about our products and services. It also allows us to make improvements and provide better experiences for our customers in the future.

3. How can I personalize my Dropoff Letter?

You can personalize your Dropoff Letter by including your customer's name, the products they purchased, and a personal message thanking them for their support. You can also include a QR code or link to a survey for them to provide feedback.

4. Can I include promotional offers in my Dropoff Letter?

Yes, you can include promotional offers in your Dropoff Letter to encourage customers to make future purchases. Just make sure to follow the company's guidelines and policies for promotions and offers.

5. Is there a template for the Dropoff Letter?

Yes, there is a template for the Dropoff Letter available on the Pampered Chef website. You can also customize the letter to fit your personal style and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CyndiWilliams
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • stacywhitlow
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • DebPC