• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invite Friends to a Busy Hostess Party!=====

In summary, you can invite your friends to a busy hostess party by sending them a direct invitation through the Pampered Chef website or app. You can invite friends from different locations and they can participate virtually. There is no limit to the number of friends you can invite, but it's recommended to invite at least 20-30 guests for a successful party. You can track RSVPs and send reminders to guests who haven't responded yet. If your friends can't attend, they can still support the hostess by placing an order through the party link or your personal Pampered Chef website.
debbieskitchenhelper
Gold Member
YOU'RE INVITED...TO A BUSY HOSTESS PARTY!

You don't have to find a sitter, get cleaned up, drive across town, or make an excuse why you can't attend. Simply look through the catalog you received, then call your friend _______ at
_____________ and place your
order.

IF YOU CALL HER BEFORE SHE CALLS YOU, YOU RECEIVE A FREE GIFT WITH YOUR ORDER!

If you're paying by check, please make it payable to:

Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are also accepted.
_____________ will be closing her party on ____________ and will need your order and payment by then.

If you are interested in having a busy hostess party, BINGO, or another type
of theme party to earn some free pampered chef products _____________ will receive
dating credit, and you'll get another free gift! Thanks for your order!

These invitations are put inside the monthly brochure and mailed.
Some consultants will actually send the full line catalog to each "guest" (as the invitation implies), and some won't,because it's expensive to do that. Some will just tell them that the hostess has catalogs for them to look at.

This is just a variation on a book party,
and it seems to get more interest than just saying "book party" to those NOs to demos. Our ship doesn't encourage book parties, but during any big weeks, they want us to use anything we can to get sales, sales, and more sales!
>
> Hope this helps!

--------------------------------------------
=====

I like that Debbie .. you have some GREAT ideas! Keep sharing 'em!

Very good idea. Somehow wording does matter so it's good to make being busy not only okay but fun! I really like the call the hostess first for a gift!

1. How do I invite my friends to a busy hostess party?

To invite your friends to a busy hostess party, you can send them a direct invitation through the Pampered Chef website or app. Simply log in to your account, go to the "My Parties" section, and click on the party you want to invite your friends to. Then, click on "Invite Guests" and enter the email addresses or phone numbers of the friends you want to invite. They will receive a personalized invitation with all the details of the party.

2. Can I invite friends who don't live in the same area as the hostess?

Yes, you can invite friends who don't live in the same area as the hostess. When sending out the invitations, you can choose to invite guests from your own contacts or the hostess' contacts. This allows you to invite friends from different locations, and they can participate in the party virtually through the Pampered Chef website or app.

3. Is there a limit to the number of friends I can invite to a busy hostess party?

No, there is no limit to the number of friends you can invite to a busy hostess party. However, keep in mind that the more guests you invite, the busier the party will be and the more rewards the hostess can earn. We recommend inviting at least 20-30 guests to make the party more successful and fun!

4. Can I track who has RSVP'd to the party?

Yes, you can track who has RSVP'd to the party by going to the "My Parties" section and clicking on the party in question. You will see a list of all the guests who have been invited, and their RSVP status will be indicated next to their name. You can also send reminders to guests who haven't RSVP'd yet to ensure a good turnout for the party.

5. What if my friends can't attend the party but still want to shop and support the hostess?

If your friends can't attend the party but still want to shop and support the hostess, they can place an order through the party link or code that you can share with them. This way, their purchases will still count towards the party sales and help the hostess earn rewards. They can also shop directly through your personal Pampered Chef website and select the party at checkout to give credit to the hostess.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies