• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a Show Now: Invite Your Apartment Neighbors!

Exactly. You could hold a party or do a mystery host party and make sure they are invited. Who knows who may book from that party including the new neighbors.
California Girl
SO i just went to check my mail and well i live in apartments so people come and go around here all the time, how would you about giving them a catalog and seeing if they want to book a show?
TIA

Just bring over a plate of cookies and introduce yourself as the local Pampered Chef consultant. Chat with them a little and casually say "I have a date available [INSERT DATE WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH] and I would LOVE to having a cooking show with you!"
Give them a catalog whether or not they do and remind them if they find something they love & would like to get free or discounted to let you know. Tell them you'll hold that date for them for the next 3 days and you'll ask them again on [Insert day of the week 3 days from the current day, if it's Monday - say Thursday] to double check.

Do you have a common area-like a laundry room or rec room or something? I'd post a flyer there that says something like "a Pampered Chef lives in your complex" with your contact info and have them contact YOU for a catalog. That way you have a face to face encounter and not just a catalog on the doorstep thing. Can you host a "welcoming myself to the neighborhood" open house or something like that?

The business is all about building relationships. If you concentrate on that first, the shows and sales will follow. It may not happen immediately, but if you build a relationship, when the contacts are ready, they'll think of you.

Exactly. If a new neighbor came to me peddlin' her wares without actually introducing herself or getting to know me first, I'd close the door.Go bring a plate of cookies and introduce yourself and chat WITHOUT mentioning Pampered Chef. Mention PC on your second visit.

leftymac said:
Exactly. If a new neighbor came to me peddlin' her wares without actually introducing herself or getting to know me first, I'd close the door.

Go bring a plate of cookies and introduce yourself and chat WITHOUT mentioning Pampered Chef. Mention PC on your second visit.

This, but I'd say it's OK to wear a shirt with the logo on it. Just don't bring it up yourself. She'll know you're the PC lady, and if she wants to, she'll bring it up.

hmm. im liking keith and nooras idea a bit better than by own :)

I'd just go over with a yummy treat (a PC recipe, definitely! Hee!) and a friendly "welcome to the neighborhood!" note. No mention of PC. :) If they ask about the goodie, I'd take the opportunity to say something like, "oh, yeah, it's a Pampered Chef recipe, I'm actually a consultant -- they're one of my favorites!" or whatever, but that's it. Keep it light.

Great thank you ladies! im going to try and do it tomorrow!! :)

Aurora said:
I'd just go over with a yummy treat (a PC recipe, definitely! Hee!) and a friendly "welcome to the neighborhood!" note. No mention of PC. :) If they ask about the goodie, I'd take the opportunity to say something like, "oh, yeah, it's a Pampered Chef recipe, I'm actually a consultant -- they're one of my favorites!" or whatever, but that's it. Keep it light.

This idea has my vote! :thumbup:

If you have a party room you can use or rent, hold your own party or do a mystery host party and make sure they are invited. Who knows who may book from that party including the new neighbors.

1. How do I book a show for my apartment neighbors?

To book a show for your apartment neighbors, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a show. They will work with you to find a suitable date and time for the show and help with the invitation process.

2. Can I earn rewards and discounts by hosting a show for my apartment neighbors?

Yes, as a host of a Pampered Chef show, you can earn rewards and discounts on your own purchases based on the sales made at the show. The more your neighbors shop, the more rewards and discounts you can earn!

3. How many neighbors do I need to invite to have a successful show?

There is no set number of neighbors you need to invite. It all depends on how many people you feel comfortable hosting in your apartment and how many people are interested in attending. It's always a good idea to invite as many people as possible to increase the chances of a successful show.

4. What type of products will be featured at the show?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and products, from cookware and bakeware to knives and gadgets. Your consultant will work with you to determine which products would be most suitable for your neighbors and showcase them at the show.

5. Can I choose the theme or focus of the show?

Absolutely! Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to customize the show to fit your interests and the interests of your apartment neighbors. Whether you want to focus on healthy cooking, quick recipes, or specific kitchen tools, your consultant will help you create a fun and engaging show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberleePowell
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefMichele1
  • melissa3026