• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales: Tips for Booking a Party with a Busy Nurse - Act Now!

everyone else the entire year! I also think that January is a great time to do a party because people are starting to feel a little more financially stable. Let her know that you will always welcome her orders and that there is a lot of incentive for her to order from work. You could also promote the fact that all who order will be entered into a drawing for a free PC product.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
Ok, so there is this lady that has wanted to hold a show for about 9 months now. She always has something going on and not able to.
Well, she called me yesterday and said that she wanted to order 2 of the Decorator Bottles, but doesn't want to do a party right now.
She feels that everyone needs time to recover from Christmas.
What can I tell her?
She is a nurse, maybe I can get her to take a few catalogs and order forms to her job.
What do you suggest I say/do to get her to book.

After Christmas is perfect timeIt seems people have these weird ideas that after Christmas people will not want to spend any money. People spend money 365 days of the year and true December is probably the biggest spending month, but also the month people get cash for Christmas.
Give her an incentive. Ask her if she would love to earn those decorator bottle sets for FREE just by taking some catalogs to work and gathering some orders. Mention the guest special to her for January and the host special. Tell her that she doesn't even have to open up her home to get some host benefits so soon after Christmas (which I suspect may be the real reason, it means cleaning up all that Christmas stuff and getting the house in tip top shape again). Encourage her to get her friends to order from work and to get their friends and family to order. Maybe tell her that all who order will be entered into a drawing for a FREE (whatever extra PC product you have at home that you can live without).
Keep us posted!

Debbie :D

Don't pressure her. Let her know that you will always welcome her orders. Ask her if she would like to help you expand your business a bit more by giving you referrals of people who would like to have a show. Let her know your goals for the upcoming year and how she could be a part of them. HTH

Just like what Kate said, Don't pressure her. I did a show over a year ago and the host seamed very interested in becoming an consultant BUT the timing was not right. I got an email from her over the summer and guess what? she was ready and signed on. She was telling me that some other consultant "director" was pushy and she did not like that AT ALL. She waited for me because I was not pushy. Hang in there!!:)

Your idea of having her take the catalogs to work, is a great one. You will be amazed at the number of orders she can pick up there. Remember to mention that 15 orders will get her a special bonus of the FREE Chef's Tongs, as well as the Hostess Bonus etc., and that there is really a great incentive for folks to order $60 worth and get a FREE Chef's tool. It seems that the months when guests get something FREE for the $60 orders, I have the best Show totals. Our daughter hosted my highest show by having about 20 orders from work, combined with her home cooking show, that had only 8 guests. She, too, is a nurse.

My second biggest show ever was in January last year! It's a good time to have a party where you can reconnect with friends after the business of the holidays and do a little something for yourself. We women spend most of December (ok, and the rest of the year) running around doing for everyone else. Let her know her friends would have a good time getting together. Maybe suggest the soup and slippers idea for a fun girls night out.

January has always been a GREAT month for me - even before I was a conasultant anad I was just a hostess, I always hosted $1000+ shows in January.

I find that in January women are more apt to spend because they spent all of November and December buying for everyone else...so come January they want to spend on themselves!!

MicheleC said:
My second biggest show ever was in January last year! It's a good time to have a party where you can reconnect with friends after the business of the holidays and do a little something for yourself. We women spend most of December (ok, and the rest of the year) running around doing for everyone else. Let her know her friends would have a good time getting together. Maybe suggest the soup and slippers idea for a fun girls night out.

I agree! Promote it as a "be able to pamper yourself show" after doing for everyone else!

I agree, don't pressure, but the catty show idea may be a good idea. She may not have time to host something in her house but could still benefit that way.

I'd say something like, "I can place the order for you but would rather you earn them free. In fact, because I'm trying to get in the swing of things for the new year, I'll give you the decorating bottles free on top of all the other great benefits Pampered Chef gives to hostesses if you go ahead and give it a try. Hosting this time of year can be really fun because people want a reason to get out."

If she doesn't take you up on the free bottles then just ask her when you could pencil her in, perhaps March with the new products?

Thanks girls, you really pumped me up!
I was hoping to see her at church on Sunday, but she wasn't there.
I will call her tomorrow, and let you know how it went!
Wish me luck!

Good Luck Melissa! I can't wait to hear!!!;)

Well,
She called me today while I was out picking up kids. She ended up speaking to my mom, and my mom told her that I want her to book due to not having any bookings.
So, after I called her back and talked with her she wants to do a catalog show for the month of January and follow up w/ a cooking show on the 3rd of February.
So we will be having a show for January.

Cool! Gotta love moms--always looking out for you. Make sure you book her cooking show off of her catalog show so she can get FOUR stones at 60% off!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Make sure you book her cooking show off of her catalog show so she can get FOUR stones at 60% off!
Say What? :eek:
I didn't know that could happen!?!
I was going to just finish her caty show off w/ a cooking show.
Give me more info on how this works, please.

If she holds a catalog show and she books off of her catalog show she will be the host AND past host at her cooking show - make sense?

A host who books from him/herself and holds the second show within 6 months can get the host bonus twice at the second show. Once on a guest order (as the "booked-from" host), and once on the host order. They'll have to pay the $4 shipping on the "guest" order, but that isn't a big deal when they're getting something as great as stoneware!

Related to Boost Your Sales: Tips for Booking a Party with a Busy Nurse - Act Now!

1. How can I book a party with a busy nurse?

Booking a party with a busy nurse is simple! Start by reaching out to the nurse and letting them know about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. Offer to work with their schedule and accommodate any special requests they may have.

2. What are some tips for boosting sales at a party with a busy nurse?

One tip for boosting sales at a party with a busy nurse is to focus on quick and easy meal solutions. Nurses are often short on time, so showcasing products that can help them save time in the kitchen will be appealing to them. Additionally, offering exclusive deals and discounts can also help boost sales.

3. How can I make sure the party is successful even with a busy nurse as the host?

A great way to ensure a successful party with a busy nurse as the host is to offer virtual party options. This allows the nurse to still be a part of the party and earn host rewards, even if they are unable to physically attend. You can also offer to assist with party planning and provide resources to help the nurse promote the party.

4. When is the best time to schedule a party with a busy nurse?

The best time to schedule a party with a busy nurse is typically on weekends or in the evenings. Nurses often work long shifts during the week, so weekends and evenings are when they are more likely to have free time to host a party. However, it's important to work with the nurse's schedule and find a time that works best for them.

5. How can I encourage a busy nurse to act now and book a party?

One way to encourage a busy nurse to act now and book a party is to offer special incentives or rewards for booking within a certain time frame. You can also highlight the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and having a fun and relaxing night with friends and family. Additionally, offering to assist with party planning and promoting the party can help alleviate any concerns the nurse may have about hosting a party while juggling a busy schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dawn4
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • goddessred
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • Cindycooks