• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Benefits: Tips for Answering Party-Related Questions

In summary, Missy tells her sister that she can still book a party but she has to wait until Missy turns in her book order in June. Missy also mentions that she can still get the Chillzane for a $150 show and all she has to do is reach $150 in sales in
ButterflyVioletta
I just closed my sister's party last Sunday. I got this email from her this morning. FTR, I did not actually say she could earn the Chillzanne for a $150 show, I think when I told her how much she needed to qualify as a show and earn host benefits, she drew this conclusion. I'm glad she is so extraordinarily motivated by what she can get free, but I'm not sure how to answer her....
Missy, I have a girl that was unable to come to my party but would like to book a party - can that still go on my last show or does she have to wait until I turn in the book order in June? Also I wanted to make sure that I can get that deviled egg chillzanne in June - You had told me that all I needed to get it was $150.00 in sales but according to my flier it says $650.00 - What all can I get if I get $150.00 in book salesin June? What do I get if this girl books a show from me? She said she would only do it if I get credit for it - She wants to have a good one because she is working on getting the Pots and Pans set for 1/2 off - normally $710.00 she want to do a show and get them for $355.00. Love you, Sarah

I'd explain to her what the host rewards are, and apologize for any misunderstanding. Then encourage her and cheer her on and help her to achieve the Chillzanne goal. :)Her friend can book any month and reach the 1/2 off item stage, or you could mention the August promotion. You could send her the flyer that has the next couple month's specials and let her pick. But reinforce what all the benefits are and get them excited about it! :)

I wouldn't tell her you didn't say it because if she is anything like my sister she would get mad at you. I would just say "Oh!! I can't believe I read it wrong!! You're right! Only the hostess can get the Chillzane items. Thanks for catching that. I guess I have a lot of calls to make...Ugh!"

You also might see about adding the book party to the friend's party in June. A $150 catalog show only would give sis the 60% off bowl and a 10% discount. If they co-host sis could get the 60% off bowl, Chillzane and a 25% unlimited discount...providing that friend has at least $500 in sales...friend would earn more free stuff and maybe a 3rd half priced item. Friend and sister win.
Good Luck!

Good point about the combining parties. I was wondering if I should tempt her to host another actual party because her attendance was low but her outside orders were high...so I thought maybe I should encourage her to try again and do a Ladies Night Out with Decadent Desserts to boost her sales to the higher bonus level and give me the shot at bookings.I was a little put off by her "she will only book a party if she can book off of me" :rolleyes:Thanks for the reminder on August Amanda! That plays nicely into this doesn't it?

It sounds like 2 things... 1) families always want a special deal because you love them, and 2) the booking friend wants to help out her friend. Not a bad thing. Give your sis a Season's Best or Quickut knife and have her look at the back 2 pages of the catalog that tells what you get for $150.This all comes down to host coaching to begin with.

What is "What Would You Say?"

"What Would You Say?" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef featuring over 75 delicious and easy-to-make recipes for any occasion.

Do the recipes in "What Would You Say?" require special kitchen equipment?

No, our recipes are designed to be made with basic kitchen tools that most people already have in their homes. However, some recipes may require specific Pampered Chef products for optimal results.

Are the recipes in "What Would You Say?" suitable for dietary restrictions?

Yes, our cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options.

Can I purchase "What Would You Say?" in stores?

No, "What Would You Say?" is only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

Are there any tips or tricks included in "What Would You Say?" to make cooking easier?

Yes, our cookbook includes helpful tips and techniques for preparing and serving the recipes, as well as suggestions for ingredient substitutions and storage. We want to make cooking enjoyable and stress-free for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies