• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Booking From Her Own Party...

In summary, one host wants to book a party in July from her own party in June. The host benefits for July will be the same, except she can also enter an additional order as a guest and get a set of the party sticks at 60% off. However, she won't be able to use her 10% past host discount on her order as host in July. The host can get 2 sets of party sticks, but only pay shipping and handling for one. When she hosts in June, a July booking will be marked for her on her show. It was also mentioned that booking off one's own show is a great hosting benefit offered by PC, and has resulted in several repeat hosts. However, it is important
Ayden's Mom
One of my hosts (who has a June party) wants to have another one in July. I know this was explained before, but I was lost...

Can she book a party in July from her own party in June? What are the host benefits like if she does this? So much to learn...

Thanks!!

Oh, and tooting my own horn a little...I haven't signed and won't until May 28th, but already have 8 parties booked!! I'm so excited! I have been so amazed at how willing people are to have a party and how much they love the products! What a great business.

Good job on the bookings!!!! When she hosts in June, mark a July booking for her on her show.Her hosts benefits for July will be the same, except she can also enter an additional order as a guest and get a set of the party sticks at 60% off. She will pay S/H on that order but not her July host order.

yes, she can do that. the host benefits are the same. She won't be able to use her 10% past host discount on her order as host in July.Way to go on teh bookings!

Thanks! I hope I can explain that right...

let me explain it again and let me know if I got it right...She doesn't get "extra" host benefits, but she can order as a guest and receive the party sticks at 60% off. I thought that the party sticks were the July host special...does this mean she can get 2 sets of party sticks, but only pay shipping and handling for one?

Ayden's Mom said:
Thanks! I hope I can explain that right...

let me explain it again and let me know if I got it right...She doesn't get "extra" host benefits, but she can order as a guest and receive the party sticks at 60% off. I thought that the party sticks were the July host special...does this mean she can get 2 sets of party sticks, but only pay shipping and handling for one?

She gets no bonus for June.

In July when she hosts a show booked off her own, she gets all the regular host benefits like her June show, but what is slated for July.

In addition (for booking off her own show) she gets to enter a guest order for the party sticks at 60% off.

Make sense now?

Gotcha! Thanks!!

I book all my hosts off themselves and talk about it as another hosting benefit PC offers. I have had several repeat hosts due to this. Last September 4 out of my 6 shows were all repeat hosts to get two sets of cookware at 60% off!

Wow, that's an awesome deal. I'll have to keep that in mind when I'm talking to hosts.

Just remember they have to host within 6 months. So if they wait 6 months between parties, there will be a new catalog out.

1. How can I book my own party with Pampered Chef?

In order to book your own party with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your consultant or visit our website and click on the "Host a Party" tab. From there, you can select a date and time, invite your friends and family, and start earning rewards and discounts on our products.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a party with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a party with Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including free products, discounts on future purchases, and the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques. It's also a fun and easy way to gather your friends and family together for a cooking experience.

3. Can I still earn rewards if I book a party from my own party?

Yes, you can still earn rewards and discounts by booking a party from your own party. This is a great way to maximize your rewards and get even more free products or discounts on your next purchase.

4. How far in advance should I book my own party?

We recommend booking your own party at least 2-3 weeks in advance to give your guests enough time to RSVP and plan for the party. This also allows your consultant enough time to prepare and gather any necessary materials for the party.

5. Can I choose the theme or type of party for my own party?

Absolutely! You can choose from a variety of themed parties, such as a holiday party, girls' night in, or even a virtual party. You can also work with your consultant to customize the party to fit your preferences and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• goddessred
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies