• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Booking Benefits: Understanding the Timeline for Hosts

In summary, a Booking Benefit is a special reward or incentive offered to hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party or cooking show. To qualify for this benefit, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one booking for a future party or show. The host can choose their Booking Benefit from a selection of rewards offered by Pampered Chef. The Booking Benefit will be awarded after the party has been closed and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
Brandie
I have a host whose show was in November. What is the last month she can get the booking benefit from the bookings off of her show? I was thinking May, but maybe it's June (I hope...). sorry if this is a goofy question, but it just seems like there something I'm forgetting here...:confused:

May is the last month for her.

Thanks for asking that question!!!

I was just sitting here trying to rack my brain for people to call and I had a couple maybes from a show in December and I couldn't figure out if they had until May or June!

What is a Booking Benefit?

A Booking Benefit is a special reward or incentive that is offered to hosts who book and hold a Pampered Chef party or cooking show. It is our way of thanking our hosts for opening up their homes and inviting their friends and family to experience our products.

How do I qualify for a Booking Benefit?

To qualify for a Booking Benefit, you must host a Pampered Chef party or cooking show and have a minimum of $200 in sales. The party must also have at least one booking for a future party or show.

Can I choose my Booking Benefit?

Yes, you can choose your Booking Benefit from a selection of rewards offered by Pampered Chef. These rewards may vary depending on the current promotions and specials.

When will I receive my Booking Benefit?

Your Booking Benefit will be awarded after your party or cooking show has been closed. It will be shipped to you within 1-2 weeks or delivered to you by your Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I combine my Booking Benefit with other offers or discounts?

No, Booking Benefits cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They are exclusive rewards for our hosts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies