• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Blitz: Awesome October $2500+! Incentives for Party Hosts? Help!

In summary, Sarahwinnee is interested in doing a Booking Blitz with a prize for the winner. TJMagoo is offering a $100 free product for anyone that joins a Blitz and Sarahwinnee is interested in doing a Blitz with a prize.
winnee
I'm interested in doing a Booking Blitz. I have a show tonight but no other ones scheduled. I had an awesome October $2500+!! What are your thoughts/ideas on this? And what do you offer as an incentive to have a party ($100 free products)? Any and all feedback will be GREATLY appreciated!!

winnee said:
I'm interested in doing a Booking Blitz. I have a show tonight but no other ones scheduled. I had an awesome October $2500+!! What are your thoughts/ideas on this? And what do you offer as an incentive to have a party ($100 free products)? Any and all feedback will be GREATLY appreciated!!

Can't wait to hear the reply for this. I am in the same boat.

When my schedule started to drop I signed up for a bunch of booth/vendor fairs. I offered everyone an extra $15 in free product to pick a date and sign up right there. That seemed to get the people who were on the fence to pick a date. You could also set up a phone blitz with a group of people from here. The accountability is great. Good luck!
Sarah

winnee I'm in the same boat. I had a great October, and even had a great November booked, but it all fell apart. I'd be glad to join you in a booking blitz.

I'm new...what is a booking blitz?

@Sarahsworld2000-that sounds great to me. Have you done one before? I've sent an email to my Director for some guidance. As soon as she gets back to me, should be tonight, I'll give you her feedback and we can plan when to get started!!
@TJMagoo-it's kinda like a phone-a-thon...you tell your friends/family/anybody that you've been given a challenge to book x amt of parties in x amt of hours and would love their help. You usually give an incentive, such as $100 in free products with a $350(or whatever amt you set it at)show. I'm still waiting to hear from my Director on her input so as soon as I hear from her, I'll update you.

I am really interested in doing a booking blitz for myself. I have found a simple "script" on line and was wondering if something this simple can really work. What do you think?"Hi this is ____ with Pampered chef. We are doing a contest to see how many bookings we can get and if I win I will get a prize. Would you be interested in having a Party?"I also found someone offering this and was wondering how that would work, if anyone knows.."I am giving away $2000 in Free PC products in the next 30 days. Do you know anyone that I can call that might be interested in this?"

What is a Booking Blitz?

A Booking Blitz is a period of time where consultants focus on booking as many parties as possible. The goal is to maximize sales and bookings for the month.

When is the Booking Blitz taking place?

The Booking Blitz for Awesome October $2500+ is taking place throughout the month of October.

What are the incentives for party hosts during the Booking Blitz?

Party hosts can earn extra rewards and incentives during the Booking Blitz, such as free products or discounts on their order.

How can I participate in the Booking Blitz?

If you are a consultant, you can participate in the Booking Blitz by reaching out to potential party hosts and encouraging them to book a party during October. If you are a customer, you can host a party and take advantage of the incentives during the Booking Blitz.

What are the benefits of participating in the Booking Blitz?

Participating in the Booking Blitz can help you boost your sales and bookings for the month, which can lead to higher commission earnings. It also allows you to take advantage of special incentives for party hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kisha1210