• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed for Wording on Invite for Open House

In summary, when wording an invite for an open house, it's important to include all necessary information and highlight any special features. The best way to request RSVPs is to provide a specific date and method for guests to respond. Including a dress code is optional, but specifying if the event is limited to a certain number of guests or if there is a cost for additional attendees is important. It is generally not appropriate to mention a gift registry on the invite, but a subtle reminder can be included at the event.
passiontecooking.t
Hello to you all,
I just started PC and very excited. I love there products and can't wait to share with everyone how great they are! I just signed up and decided that I will host an open house to jump start my PC business, however I am having a very hard time wording an invite. Any help would be great on how to invite everyone to help me get started with PC and not sure if I should include on the invite, if they are unable to make it, that they can still place a catalog order. Thank you so much and so glad I found a website where I can get the help needed to be successful!

Welcome passion!!

There are several flyers in the Flyers section you can use for the Open House invite...I did mine (used templates from a couple of them here) so the wording of the email was fairly simple and the attachment had all the details. I did mention in my email that it was not going to have a cooking demo, but there would be food/drinks

I'm relatively new as well!(I ask my share of questions here haha)I also highly suggest searching the files section. Lots of great shared flyers in there!Good luck :)

Thank you guys so much! I had a little time to look at some of the info that was posted, it helped out a lot. With 4 kids running around, it's a little hard to find time to do these things. I am a little less overwhelmed but I found some neat ideas! I am excited to see how the show will go!

1. How do I word an invite for an open house?

When wording an invite for an open house, it's important to include all of the necessary information such as the date, time, location, and any special instructions. You can also add a brief description or highlight any special features of the event to entice guests to attend.

2. What is the best way to request RSVPs for an open house?

The best way to request RSVPs for an open house is to include a specific date and method for guests to respond. This can be through email, phone, or an online RSVP form. It's also helpful to include a deadline for responses to ensure an accurate headcount.

3. Should I include a dress code on the invite for an open house?

Including a dress code on the invite for an open house is optional. If the event has a specific theme or requires a certain dress attire, then it's a good idea to mention it on the invite. Otherwise, you can leave it open for guests to dress comfortably.

4. Can I include a plus one on the invite for an open house?

You can certainly include a plus one on the invite for an open house, but it's important to specify if the event is limited to a certain number of guests or if there is a cost for additional attendees. This will help you plan for the appropriate amount of food and space.

5. Is it appropriate to mention a gift registry on the invite for an open house?

It is generally not appropriate to mention a gift registry on the invite for an open house. The purpose of an open house is to invite guests to view and potentially purchase products or services, so it may come across as pushy or tacky to mention gifts. However, you can include a subtle reminder in the form of a thank you note or a small display at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefHeidiD
  • PurpleAngel