• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Party, Big Results: How to Thank the Host

In summary, the host is upset about the $ totals but happy you got some parties. You can give her a few days (no more than 5) to gather orders from work, kids groups, friends, family, etc. to make up for the party not meeting the 150 mark. If you want to give the host a gift, tack it on to the hosts order (so you are getting it at a discount).
dragonflyz
Had a party last night for a friend of mine...9 people showed up, loved the food and products, only 3 ordered plus one outside order however, booked 4 shows and have 1 possible recruit...I feel bad because the orders were small and it's going to be REALLY close to see if she even qualifies the party...bummed...(but glad about the bookings...)...:( Everyone had a huge wish list so I went with the standard "if you have a big wish list, you may want to book your own party"...and they did...the host is upset about the $ totals but happy I got some parties...I will be looking for a nice small thank you gift to give to the host...how do you handle the host in this situation?

Well she isnt at a complete loss. She will be eligible for the host benefits for those shows, and if there is a product she wants that will be on sale, I would let her know.

Also, you could give her a few days (no more then 5) to gather some orders from work, kids groups, friends, family, anyone out of state etc. This way she is working for the extra FPV.

If you want to give the host a gift, tack it on to the hosts order (so you are getting it at a discount). I usually give my hosts a season's best, and have all the guests sign it. But since its after the fact, and I know you want to accomodate her---which really you should't have to feel obligated about that because her show totals aren't where she wants them---I would give maybe a vegetable peeler (something under $10) and again add to hosts order.

HTH!

Ask her to sign! With four bookings, she already at her qualifying amount. What a better thing to do for her!

Great ideas...thanks guys!

hey this sounds familar!!! my own party which almost didn't make the 150 mark so not enough free for me.. so i signed got most of what i wanted and now have a paycheck too!!! get her to sign!!!

She is NOT the signing type...she has problems dealing with 'every day' stuff let alone trying to book shows, etc. I actually think she is going to freak out when the PC products arrive at her house and she has to figure out who gets what...lol She's a great girl...just not for this! TRUST ME! Congrats on signing PamperedMommy!

1. How do I properly thank the host of my Pampered Chef party?

Thanking the host of your Pampered Chef party is important to show your appreciation for their time and effort in hosting the event. A simple handwritten thank you note or card is always a nice gesture. You can also send a small gift or a thank you email. Additionally, you can offer to help the host clean up after the party or send a thank you gift from Pampered Chef.

2. Should I bring a hostess gift to a Pampered Chef party?

While it is not required, bringing a small hostess gift to a Pampered Chef party is a nice gesture. It can be something as simple as a bottle of wine or a homemade treat. You can also bring a Pampered Chef product as a thank you gift for the host.

3. How can I make my Pampered Chef party a success for the host?

To make your Pampered Chef party a success for the host, make sure to communicate with them beforehand about the details of the event and any help or accommodations they may need. Encourage them to invite friends and family and offer to help with any party preparations. During the party, make sure to engage with the host and guests and offer to help with clean up afterwards.

4. Should I offer to help the host with their Pampered Chef sales?

Offering to help the host with their Pampered Chef sales is a great way to thank them for hosting the party. You can offer to share the event on social media, invite friends and family to attend, or even offer to help them set up their own party. This not only shows your appreciation but also helps the host reach their sales goals.

5. How can I show my gratitude to the host after the Pampered Chef party?

After the Pampered Chef party, there are a few ways to show your gratitude to the host. You can send a thank you note or email, offer to help with clean up, or even offer to host a party for them in the future. You can also encourage them to host a party again in the future and offer to help them plan and promote it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• goddessred
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo