• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock 60% Discount for Host Booking | Submitting Tonight's Show

In summary, to unlock the 60% discount for host booking, you need to submit your show tonight by hosting a Pampered Chef party or virtual show and submitting your orders by the end of the day. There is no minimum purchase requirement and the discount cannot be combined with other promotions. You have until 11:59 PM in your time zone to submit your show and the discount is valid on all Pampered Chef products but cannot be applied to taxes, shipping, or handling fees.
Leigh0725
Okay - I have a show that I am submitting tonight. The host's sister booked a party from this party. However, she did not place an order. How do I put this in P3 so that my host can get the pizza stone w/ handles for 60% at her sister's show?

Just put her in as a guest - then put in her booking - she doesn't have to order to submit her as a booking.

Awesome! Thanks! I appreciate it.

Related to Unlock 60% Discount for Host Booking | Submitting Tonight's Show

1. How do I unlock the 60% discount for host booking?

To unlock the 60% discount for host booking, you need to submit your show tonight. This means that you need to host a Pampered Chef party or virtual show and submit your orders to us by the end of the day. Once we receive your show submission, we will apply the 60% discount to your booking order.

2. Is there a minimum purchase requirement to qualify for the 60% discount?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement to qualify for the 60% discount. As long as you submit your show tonight, you will automatically receive the discount on your booking order.

3. Can I combine the 60% discount with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the 60% discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone offer for host bookings submitted tonight only.

4. How long do I have to submit my show in order to receive the 60% discount?

You have until the end of the day to submit your show and qualify for the 60% discount. This means that your show must be submitted to us by 11:59 PM in your time zone.

5. Are there any products that are excluded from the 60% discount?

The 60% discount is valid on all Pampered Chef products, including new and seasonal items. However, it cannot be applied to taxes, shipping, or handling fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U