• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want your host gifts sooner? Try this TWIST at your next party!

In summary, the conversation is about a new strategy for booking and holding more successful parties at direct sales home parties. This strategy involves anticipating product delivery dates and giving the host the option to choose a party date based on when they want their free host gifts. This can lead to more bookings and fewer cancellations.
esavvymom
Staff member
I received this from my Senior Director today...I'm sure several of you have seen it already - it's from the LemonAidLady.com

But I know there are alot of new people or those like me who don't get her newsletter..... and I'm going to try this at my next show(s).

When Women Want Their Gifts

©Copyright 2009 Christie Northrup

One of the "sour situations" for guests at direct sales home parties is having to wait for their products to arrive. Here's a TWIST that will bring you more bookings as you focus on the delivery date when you SCHEDULE parties.

When someone agrees to book a party with you, how do you get the date on your calendar? I’m guessing you might ask, as most direct sales training teaches:

"When do you want your party?"

...and then you attempt to find a time best for the both of you. In most cases, the host chooses a time weeks and maybe months from now.

News Flash: These are the parties that usually cancel. Parties you'll never hold!

Next time, do the TWIST by taking two steps:

1. Next to your designated party dates ̶ dates you've already identified on your calendar for holding parties (see bottom of this article if you don't know what I'm talking about) ̶ pencil in the anticipated product delivery date. For example, when you go to a party tonight, September 17, and someone books a party for two weeks from now, October 1, you'll have written on October 1 the date the product could be delivered, assuming the host closes out within a day or two.

So, if your company's turn around time and shipping is ten days from when you transmit the order and the host on October 1 closes her party on October 3, the probable delivery date which you'll write on your calendar is October 13.

2. Now, when you and your host are choosing a party date ask her this question in place of the one above:

"When do you want your free host gifts?"

Give her two choices: October 13 or October 27.

These dates correlate with party dates of October 1 or October 15, using the formula I've just shared.

Book more parties, hold more parties!
Can you see how you'll book more parties ̶ and actually hold more parties? (Far fewer cancellations!) Who wants to wait for months to get products and gifts? Most women want their products yesterday!

Brilliant! I need to try this at my next show. Thanks for posting.

That is awesome!!

1. What are some popular gifts for women from Pampered Chef?

Some popular gifts for women from Pampered Chef include kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and baking tools. Other popular options include personalized cutting boards and gift sets featuring a variety of kitchen essentials.

2. How can I make sure my gift from Pampered Chef is well-received by the woman in my life?

The best way to ensure your gift is well-received is to consider the recipient's interests and needs. For example, if she loves to bake, a set of baking tools or a cookbook would be a great choice. You can also personalize the gift by adding a thoughtful note or choosing a customized option.

3. Can I order a gift from Pampered Chef and have it shipped directly to the recipient?

Yes, you can easily ship a gift directly from Pampered Chef to the recipient's address. Simply select the "Ship to a Different Address" option at checkout and enter the recipient's information. You can also include a personalized message with the gift.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for gifts at Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions for gifts, especially during holiday seasons. You can check the website or sign up for the email newsletter to stay updated on any current promotions.

5. Can I return or exchange a gift I purchased from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee policy, which allows you to return or exchange any product within 30 days of purchase. Simply contact customer service for assistance with the return or exchange process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • soonerchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies