• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Power of Word of Mouth: My Unexpected Success With Home Parties!

In summary, this person just bought their kit 2 weeks ago and is already getting shows booked. They also have a fundraiser booked for November for Girl Scouts.
HealthNut
Ok - I just can not believe how EASY it really is to do this! I just bought my kit 2 weeks ago (got it a week and a half ago) and booked my first party for September 12. I also have a fundraiser booked for November for Girl Scouts...

I have TWO catalogue parties going on right now - one through a woman I work with and another through my dentist's office...

So I'm sitting here at work and have another woman come come over and ask me when SHE could host a cooking show!!!

Honestly - I'm trying to keep it on the down low and "hope" for 1 party a month in order to make a few bucks and make sure I keep active...but she really wants all the pots and pans and I told her the October special is 60% off the pots/pans...so guess who has a party lined up for october?!

it just amazes me that i feel like i've barely even had to ask and people are coming TO me to host shows! :D

It really motivates me to learn as much as I can to make sure I succeed at this!!! :D

Congratulations! I think PC is the easiest of DS businesses to do.

Since she's excited tell her to do it in September & when her show gets over $300 she can get a set of Coookware at half price. In October, she can only get open stock pieces of cookware at 60% off until the show gets over $650 then she has the option of getting pieces or sets.

As someone who has tried several others, I totally agree!! PC is really the only one that has something for everyone, no matter age, sex, budget, whatever! It really sells itself. And every household, no matter the demographics, has SOMEONE who cooks! Plus with our amazing host benefits and guest specials... YEAH. We totally ROCK.

skaugchef said:
Since she's excited tell her to do it in September & when her show gets over $300 she can get a set of Coookware at half price. In October, she can only get open stock pieces of cookware at 60% off until the show gets over $650 then she has the option of getting pieces or sets.

she is really set on doing her show in October (once school and activities settle down)...couldn't she still get the cookware for her halfprice item if she doesn't go over that $650 mark? Course, I will try to do what I can to help get her over that $650...but if that doesn't happen she could still get the set for one of her half price items, right?

skaugchef said:

Yes, but in October, even if she doesn't get to $650, she can still get sets for 50% off, and get an open stock piece to go with it (the grill pan, or the 12" skillet, etc...) for 60% off...

It really IS easy, isn't it!!!!!!!!
I had a show a couple months ago. I got two bookings out of it. And what was really difficult was that I had a sick and dying cat at the vet that my husband was with (he passed away the next morning....), so I had to get through with the show....the show was one of the most fun I have had yet! They were just a great group of women! And the best part was, I booked a show as I was just getting the first of the items out of my car!!! LOL!!!!!!! Her show is my next show!!

1. What is "The Power of Word of Mouth"?

"The Power of Word of Mouth" is a book written by Pampered Chef consultant, Sarah Carter. The book shares her personal success story and strategies for building a successful business through home parties and word of mouth marketing.

2. How did Sarah Carter achieve success with home parties?

Sarah Carter achieved success with home parties by utilizing the power of word of mouth marketing. She focused on providing exceptional customer service and creating a memorable experience for her guests. She also encouraged her satisfied customers to spread the word and host their own parties, leading to a snowball effect of referrals and increased sales.

3. What can I learn from "The Power of Word of Mouth"?

"The Power of Word of Mouth" offers valuable insights and strategies for building a successful business through word of mouth marketing. You can learn how to create a positive customer experience, build strong relationships with your customers, and leverage the power of referrals to grow your business.

4. Can anyone achieve success with home parties and word of mouth marketing?

Yes, anyone can achieve success with home parties and word of mouth marketing by following the strategies outlined in "The Power of Word of Mouth." It requires dedication, hard work, and a strong focus on providing exceptional customer service, but with persistence and a positive attitude, anyone can achieve success.

5. Is "The Power of Word of Mouth" only relevant for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "The Power of Word of Mouth" can be applied to any business that relies on word of mouth marketing. While the book is written by a Pampered Chef consultant, the strategies and insights shared can be adapted to any industry or business model.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • Krista Burson
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
Brandie