• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Cookie Marketing Boost Your Business Visibility?

In summary, this woman took some advice from another expert summarizer and went out on a little Blitz. She made cookies with pink sprinkles and had a great response from the businesses she visited. One woman wanted to order stones from her website, but may just order them off the website instead.
renee.see
So I took some advice and went out on a little blitz. I made cookies with pink sprinkles...and got pink plates...and took out 11 plates to local businesses with information. I went to a bank and the one teller was sooo happy - loves PC. I went to a bridal dress/tux shop and they want me to bring back information to display/send out to brides. And I went a few other places and go great response. One woman wants to order stones - so I tried pushing her to have a show - we'll see how that goes. She might just order off my website. Either way - even an order or two makes it worth it! I got some more ribbon and stuff tonight - going to bake more cookies! Here's some pictures!

http://thumb5.webshots.net/t/59/459/0/53/54/2543053540091067185ZuhWhQ_th.jpg

http://thumb5.webshots.net/t/59/659/0/70/69/2243070690091067185qvQWfK_th.jpg

Last edited:
That's great! Those look so cute! So I'm just wondering what the tag says...

Way to go! I'm thinking of doing something like this my own self...it's nice to know that you got a favorable response!

cat said:
That's great! Those look so cute! So I'm just wondering what the tag says...

Ohhhh it's my business card. I tape it onto the top where I had tied the ribbon. Then curled the ribbon around my card.

Hehe...oh, ok, that's easy! I thought it was a 3 x 5 index card that you printed up! Looks bigger at first glance!

speedychef said:
Way to go! I'm thinking of doing something like this my own self...it's nice to know that you got a favorable response!

I was scared to death. I used to do sales for a hotel fulltime. But this was me doing for my "own company". So it was just different. I had a few negative people - like PNC bank doesn't allow solicitation...and some people just looked at me funny...but overall it was def worth it!!!

I say - go for it! :) I'm now going to expand.

I also found an easy recipe -
1 box white cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil

Mix it up...bake at 350 for 10 minutes.

Very good idea, I have done something similar for my full time job but never thought to incorporate it into my Pampered Chef business.... Thanks!!

Congratulations on taking that step out of your comfort zone. You've inspired me! I'm going to try this next week. Who knows what may come of it.

Related to Can Cookie Marketing Boost Your Business Visibility?

What is the purpose of a marketing blitz?

A marketing blitz is a strategic and intensive marketing campaign that aims to create a sudden and significant impact on consumer awareness and sales. It can involve various tactics such as advertising, promotions, events, and direct marketing to reach a large audience in a short period of time.

How can a cookie-making event be beneficial for a business?

A cookie-making event can be beneficial for a business in several ways. It can attract potential customers and create brand awareness among them. It also allows the business to showcase their products and services, engage with customers, and gather feedback. Additionally, a cookie-making event can be a fun and interactive way to promote a business and build relationships with the community.

What is the significance of business visits during a marketing blitz?

Business visits during a marketing blitz are essential as they give the business the opportunity to directly connect with potential customers and establish a personal relationship with them. It also allows the business to understand the needs and preferences of their target market and tailor their marketing efforts accordingly. Moreover, business visits can generate word-of-mouth referrals and increase brand loyalty.

Why is ribbon-shopping a part of a successful marketing blitz?

Ribbon-shopping is a crucial aspect of a successful marketing blitz as it involves visiting local businesses and leaving a small gift or token of appreciation, such as a cookie or a discount coupon. This gesture helps to build relationships and generate goodwill, which can lead to future collaborations and referrals. It also allows the business to expand its network and reach a wider audience.

How can a successful marketing blitz impact a business's sales?

A successful marketing blitz can have a significant impact on a business's sales by creating a buzz around the brand and its products or services. It can attract new customers, encourage repeat purchases from existing customers, and increase overall sales. In addition, a successful marketing blitz can also improve brand recognition and credibility, leading to long-term growth and success for the business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
Replies
Views
StephsKitchen
  • deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies