• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Your Local Business: Boost Your Clientele with Personalized Services

In summary, yesterday I went out of my comfort zone and attempted to pamper businesses. I dropped off a packet of information, sent a business letter, and spoke with 5 different businesses. My family and I are down to one vehicle so my husband drives me to work, and I'm limited to where I can go during my lunch hour. I plan on walking over to the fitness club today on my lunch hour if the weather permits.
noelskitchen
Yesterday I went out of my comfort zone. I work in a small business district so on my lunch I walked around to 5 businesses and dropped off a catalog, pamper your business letter and my business card and said I was a local consultant in the area offering my services to them and their clients. Only one lady had time to tell me one of her clients was a consultant and she had a party with her before but she would hold on to my information. Who knows maybe she's not being pampered enough by that consultant. I do hear that happens.

I also mailed pamper your business letter to 5 other businesses. My family and I are down to one vehicle so my husband drives me to work and I'm limited to where I can go during my lunch hour. I plan on walking over to the fitness club today on my lunch hour if the weather permits.

Maybe I should go downtown to the numerous stores in town on Saturday. I have a lot of old catalogs so I could hand those out. At least I'll be getting myself out there.

Noel that is great!I need to that myself...go out of the comfort zone! I am planning to do it this weekend...although I have been "planning" on doing it every weekend this last month!lol

Oh and my husband just reminded me, It's Mardi Gras weekend in town.....more people!!!!!

I am a new consultant and I was wondering if you would be able to share your letter that you drop off. I am quite interested in pampering a business but am unsure how to go about it?

I've borrowed the letter from here. I also have a better version on my laptop at home with colored product pictures. If you go to the files section and type Pamper Business you'll find other versions.

Attachments

• Pamper Business.doc
    232 KB · Views: 666
I also vowed to pamper a business this month...I finally got the nerve up to do it TODAY!!! I just dropped off the packet at my local bank...they seemed pretty excited! I hope it goes well...I really need this to stay active!Wishing for success for everyones PAMPERED BUSINESS!!!!

It also helps a lot to have a "contact" that you already know in the business. I have had more success with those businesses than "stranger" ones. The ladies at my Credit Union have at least one Show a month for me. The Host has all the people transfer the money to her account then she transfers it all to mine! Gotta love that!! Kathy, one of my Hosts there, had a $300 Show on Feb 1st. She said she would also have some orders from her DD, DD's MIL, DIL, and a few others. I told her since she wanted to go ahead and submit, she could book another show for February off of herself and get DOUBLE Host benefits as the Past Host and Booking Host! She told me today she was DEFINITELY going to have $150 or more because she wants to add to her knives. She got the Knife Block and Knives for her Host Special and wants more! WOW!

What is Pampering Local Business?

Pampering Local Business is a program offered by Pampered Chef that aims to support and promote small, local businesses. Through this program, we offer various services and resources to help these businesses thrive and reach their full potential.

How does Pampering Local Business benefit small businesses?

Our program offers a range of benefits for small businesses, including access to networking opportunities, marketing tools, and educational resources. We also offer special discounts and promotions to help these businesses grow and succeed.

Can any type of local business participate in this program?

Yes, our program is open to all types of local businesses, including restaurants, boutiques, salons, and more. We believe in supporting the diverse and unique businesses that make up our local communities.

How can I get my business involved in Pampering Local Business?

You can get your business involved by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or reaching out to our corporate office. Our team will be happy to provide you with more information and help you get started.

Is there a cost to participate in Pampering Local Business?

No, there is no cost to participate in our program. We are committed to supporting small businesses and do not charge any fees for our services. Our goal is to help local businesses thrive and succeed without any financial burden.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Xpalidocious
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies