• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a Catalog Tote Help Boost Your Business?

In summary, a new doctor asked about purchasing Pampering Products for their office and wrote a letter about it to send in the fall. Jillian Grant, the director of the show, was talking about how sometimes money isn't the only motivation for people to do this and that some do it for fun or as a way to relax from a stressful job.
deanna_g
So I went to a new dr today. The not-so-fun kind of female dr. Ugh.

Anyway, I carried my catty tote in with me. The doctor asked me about PC! After my appointment we even talked some more about which stones his wife might enjoy using this fall when she bakes some bread, pizza, etc. He told me to check back with him in the fall about ordering.

So I got to thinking....why not turn this into a show? I wrote up a letter about pampering a business geared specifically toward his interests and I'm sticking it in the mail tomorrow! Hopefully this will become an office party and I can get some good orders and leads from it! Yay!

My boyfriend's mother is a girlie doctor, and she had a show for me. We held it at the office so the other doctors and all the nurses from the practice, as well as the office staff were all there. It was over $1300! And the bookings from the show were fantastic as well!!!

Jillian Grant recruited her gynecologist! :D Hope it's a great show!

I have a nurse in my cluster and she holds hospital catalog shows all the time. She is always up in the $1000 party range. They are a good place to hold shows. mara

ChefBeckyD said:

Wowsa.....now that's an interesting one! I doubt my gynecologist will want to sell PC, but hopefully he and his wife will have a great show! Maybe she'd even like to combine the office show with a home cooking show! Now wouldn't THAT be an amazing show???

ChefBeckyD said:

She sure did! Jillian Grant is actually my director and recruiter. Her gynecologist (her name is Robin Semler) is still selling and is soon to become an Advanced Director! So I say it couldn't hurt to ask!!

deanna_g said:
Wowsa.....now that's an interesting one! I doubt my gynecologist will want to sell PC, but hopefully he and his wife will have a great show! Maybe she'd even like to combine the office show with a home cooking show! Now wouldn't THAT be an amazing show???

Don't decide for him and his wife!! You never know!!!

Of course! I'd never not ask someone because I'd assume they weren't interested, just saying that I highly doubt it. (-; Even doctors can use extra cash, right?

My 1st show was for my kids' pediatrician, and it rocked!! I got 3 bookings from it too!!

wadesgirl said:
Don't decide for him and his wife!! You never know!!!

deanna_g said:
Of course! I'd never not ask someone because I'd assume they weren't interested, just saying that I highly doubt it. (-; Even doctors can use extra cash, right?

Yeah, don't assume. ;)

The Dr. might not necessarily be the one to recruit here. He could very well be, but it also sounds like the wife likes to cook and the Dr. husband is nice and thoughtful towards his wife. Even though he's a doctor, who knows how set their finances are. If he's young, he might still be paying off student loans, if he's older he could be paying for kids college, cars, whatnot and maybe having a little extra money would be welcomed. Maybe not, but you never know. And if money is no worry, his wife might be interested in PC for various reasons: a night out, meeting new people, having her own business, getting the chance to get PC stuff at a discount and free, etc. :D You just never know. :) Also, some of the richest people live very down to earth and keep to strict budgets so they stay well off. ;)

This was one of the points that the Go for NO speakers were making. We shouldn't put our limits on others. Have fun with the show, ask everyone and see where it takes you!

deanna_g said:

And sometimes, money isn't the motivation for doing this. Some do it as a stress-reliever from another stressful job. Some do it as a way to get out of the house and be with adults. Some do it just because it's fun. I can see a gynecologist doing it just to be able to have a job where they are looking people in the face!
21l0hfp_th1.gif

I wanted to offer a show to my therapist ( for anxiety ) but I always thought that offering to her or any other person like Dr.'s would be like inappropriate because you are a patient... Sheesh... I may try it now after reading this thread...

BECKY! OMG! I'm totally ROTFLMBO!

I took my son to the doctor last week and had my catalog tote with me and the nurse that does the blood pressure and stuff before the doctor asked if i sold. I told her yes and she said her stone just broke and she wanted to know if it was still under warranty (it was bought about 7 years ago) i told her no it wasnt but she wants to have a show in september. i am calling her on saturday (her day off) to get a date set up. All thanks to the catalog tote!

1. What is the Wow! Thank You Catalog Tote?

The Wow! Thank You Catalog Tote is a stylish and versatile bag that is perfect for carrying your Pampered Chef catalogs, order forms, and other business materials. It is designed with a large main compartment and multiple pockets for organization.

2. What are the dimensions of the Wow! Thank You Catalog Tote?

The Wow! Thank You Catalog Tote measures 15.5 inches wide, 14 inches tall, and 5 inches deep. It also has a 10-inch handle drop, making it easy to carry on your shoulder or in your hand.

3. Is the Wow! Thank You Catalog Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Wow! Thank You Catalog Tote is made of durable, machine-washable fabric. We recommend using a gentle cycle and air-drying to preserve the quality of the bag.

4. Can the Wow! Thank You Catalog Tote be personalized?

Yes, the Wow! Thank You Catalog Tote can be personalized with your name or business logo for an additional fee. Personalization options can be found on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. What other uses does the Wow! Thank You Catalog Tote have?

The Wow! Thank You Catalog Tote can also be used as a stylish and functional everyday bag. It is perfect for carrying groceries, gym clothes, or any other essentials. The multiple pockets make it easy to stay organized and the durable fabric can withstand daily wear and tear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
SillyChef
Replies