• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with a Dental Office Booking: A Success Story

In summary, the conversation was about a person taking their daughter to the dentist and ended up getting a booking for a party through a conversation about their business. The person also shared their success with doing a mystery host show for the staff at the dental office. They also mentioned their excitement about the booking and their determination to continue spreading the word about their business.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I took my daughter in last night for some fillings and a crown.
Well, I was sitting there putting info into my FC Planner, and he asked me what I was doing.
I responded, "Trying to organize my life, and business."
He asked me what I did and how it was going.
I told him the truth about me struggling to keep it going.
We had some small talk about business (he just opened his office in May) and what I used to do before PC.
He told me that he wanted a catalog and my business card,
"I would love to have a show with you" ~those were his exact words.
So he gave me his wifes cell # and told me to give her a call :D

How friggin cool is that?
I never expected a booking from my kid's dr/dentist.
I am taking this planner everywhere and making sure I open my mouth more!!!!

Ask him if you can leave a catalog or two with the magazines in the waiting room. My DH is a dentist & I always leave some there--Empowering Women too.

Oh--the past two Septembers I have done a mystery host show during lunch for the girls who work there. I bring in 2-3 dishes (they like to eat!) already done, let them eat while I show new products & focus on special. Then I take orders before the hour is up. It's 1-2 hours of my time & I've had $300-400 shows both times. Plus one is getting married & wants to do a registry, one might want to join, & a few others have had catalog shows with me.

Chozengirl said:
Well, I was sitting there putting info into my FC Planner, and he asked me what I was doing.
We had some small talk about business (he just opened his office in May) and what I used to do before PC.

That's awesome!!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Ask him if you can leave a catalog or two with the magazines in the waiting room. My DH is a dentist & I always leave some there--Empowering Women too.

Oh--the past two Septembers I have done a mystery host show during lunch for the girls who work there. I bring in 2-3 dishes (they like to eat!) already done, let them eat while I show new products & focus on special. Then I take orders before the hour is up. It's 1-2 hours of my time & I've had $300-400 shows both times. Plus one is getting married & wants to do a registry, one might want to join, & a few others have had catalog shows with me.
Yeah. That is cool. **I am off to schedule a dentist appt right now. lol :D **

Chozengirl said:

Honesty is the best policy! Great job girl!! I serious have contemplated wearing my apron to the store like one lady said. lol. So you can see I wanna get me some BOOKINGS!

What is the "Boost Your Business with a Dental Office Booking" success story?

The "Boost Your Business with a Dental Office Booking" success story is a case study of how a Pampered Chef consultant was able to increase their sales and bookings by partnering with a local dental office. Through this partnership, the consultant was able to tap into a new customer base and boost their business.

How did the Pampered Chef consultant partner with the dental office?

The consultant approached the dental office and offered to provide a demonstration of Pampered Chef products during their lunch hour. The office staff and patients were able to see and sample the products, and the consultant also provided exclusive discounts and special offers to encourage bookings.

What are the benefits of partnering with a dental office for Pampered Chef consultants?

Partnering with a dental office can provide a variety of benefits for Pampered Chef consultants. It can help increase sales and bookings by tapping into a new customer base, build relationships with local businesses, and provide opportunities for future partnerships and referrals.

How can I approach a dental office for a partnership as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The best approach is to reach out to the office manager or staff and offer to provide a demonstration of Pampered Chef products during their lunch hour or other designated time. Be sure to highlight the benefits of the partnership and offer exclusive discounts or special offers to incentivize bookings.

What are some other types of businesses that Pampered Chef consultants can partner with for success?

Pampered Chef consultants can also consider partnering with other types of businesses such as salons, spas, gyms, and community centers. These businesses often have a built-in customer base and can provide a great opportunity for reaching new customers and boosting business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
SLDOWDY1978
Replies
Views
accooks13
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies