• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn a Dots Catalog Tote/Rolling Case

In summary, some suggestions for earning the new Dots Catalog tote and rolling case include offering discounts and incentives, reaching out to past customers, utilizing social media, attending trade shows, and creating an online presence.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
With the new Dots Catalog tote and rolling case. I would love to earn them. Now all I have to do is figure out how I am going to earn one or both of them. I know that I can call around and try to "find" bookings. I am also thinking about offering some extra incentives especially for shows to hold and close between the 1st and 15th of January so that I can at least get that one. I have a lot of extra product that I do not need maybe I can offer some of that kind of stuff depending on the size of the show. Any other suggestions besides just getting on the phone and calling people..I think I will make that list here at work today.

1. Offer discounts or special incentives to those who book shows between 1st and 15th January2. Send out emails, letters, and postcards to people who have expressed interest in your products in the past3. Reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances and ask them to host a show or recommend someone who might be interested4. Advertise on social media platforms5. Connect with local business owners and offer to demonstrate your products at their store6. Attend trade shows or expos and network with potential customers7. Sponsor an event or community project with your product and get your name out there8. Offer free samples or discount coupons to potential customers9. Create an online presence by setting up a website for your products and services10. Utilize search engine optimization (SEO) to increase visibility of your website

Hi there! Congrats on wanting to earn the new Dots Catalog tote and rolling case. It sounds like you have some great ideas already, such as offering extra incentives and using your extra product as a bonus for shows. Another suggestion could be reaching out to past customers and offering a discount or special deal if they book a show with you during that time frame. You could also utilize social media to promote your business and the opportunity to earn the tote and rolling case. Good luck with your goal and I hope you are able to earn one or both of them soon!

1. How do I earn a Dots Catalog Tote/Rolling Case?

To earn a Dots Catalog Tote/Rolling Case, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales and have two or more guests book a party of their own.

2. Can I choose which style of Dots Catalog Tote/Rolling Case I receive?

Yes, you can choose between the Dots Catalog Tote or the Dots Rolling Case when redeeming your earned rewards.

3. Do I have to purchase anything to earn a Dots Catalog Tote/Rolling Case?

No, you do not have to purchase anything to earn a Dots Catalog Tote/Rolling Case. Simply host a party and have two or more guests book a party of their own.

4. How long does it take to receive my Dots Catalog Tote/Rolling Case?

Your Dots Catalog Tote/Rolling Case will be shipped to you within two weeks of redeeming your earned rewards.

5. Can I earn more than one Dots Catalog Tote/Rolling Case?

Yes, you can earn one Dots Catalog Tote/Rolling Case for every Pampered Chef party you host with at least $200 in sales and two or more guests booking parties of their own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
veden
  • Dorothy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies