• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Desperate for Bookings? Try Sending a Mini Catalog!

It is Phone Courage. It is a series of training modules on how to make booking calls. They are quite helpful and will help you to be more eloquent and confident when making calls.
csulier
I need some help with getting some bookings. I tried email, but soon realized a lot is getting caught in spam. So for some of my "potential" hosts I want to send out a mini catalog with a note saying something like...look at all the great things PC just came out with book a show now and find out how you can earn them for free.

Is this a good idea? Does anyone have any advice on what to say? I'm starting to feel desperate as I don't have any bookings for April!

Thank you!

Phone calls. I would definitely do phone calls. Even if it is just to call and say, hey I have this neat mini catalog of new products can I send it to you.... Yada yada. Then follow up. good luck

The best way to get bookings is to pick up the phone and call them. You have to ask for the booking. "Mary did you know we have a new catalog? We also have a great hostess benefits. Can I tell you about them?.... Great, I have April 4th and April 6th available. What works for you?"

Yup, phone calls. You've sent emails, now you have a reason to follow up. "Hi, just calling to see if you got my email and wanting to see what you thought. Did you see you can get XX for 60% off? How about getting your friends together for a fun night and stocking your kitchen for little or no money?"

Plus phone calls, when considering the time you have free calls on your plan if using a cell phone, are free! No stamps, no envelopes, nothing but time. The other plus, is the personal contact. People still really do like that better than a flier or mini or e-mail.

I've tried mailings and emails. Nothing works like picking up the phone and calling. There is a great training on CC "Phone Courage". I listen to it almost every time I go to make calls. ;)
Good luck.
Sarah

Where can I find the "Phone Courage" training? I just went to CC and did a search for it and nothing came up. I'm usually fairly eloquent but find myself tounge-tied and sloppy when making booking calls. I've only been a consultant for four months and have been really blessed so far. To continue that success, I really need to up my phone skills.

marystell1 said:
Where can I find the "Phone Courage" training? I just went to CC and did a search for it and nothing came up. I'm usually fairly eloquent but find myself tounge-tied and sloppy when making booking calls. I've only been a consultant for four months and have been really blessed so far. To continue that success, I really need to up my phone skills.

It's in the training center. Click "resources" the "all" and it'll be on the list. (Of course the website is down so these are from memory so don't hate if I'm wrong-but I was just on this week and that's how I remember getting to them).

I beleive you have to the online training center and then it should be under resources.

1. How can sending a mini catalog help me get more bookings?

Sending a mini catalog to potential customers can pique their interest and remind them of the products and services you offer. It also gives them a physical copy of your catalog to browse through and share with others, increasing the chances of getting more bookings.

2. Can I personalize the mini catalog with my contact information?

Yes, you can personalize the mini catalog with your name, contact information, and a personalized message. This makes it easier for customers to reach out to you and book a party or order products.

3. How many mini catalogs should I send out at a time?

It is recommended to send out at least 20-30 mini catalogs at a time. This allows you to reach a larger audience and increase your chances of getting more bookings. You can also send them out in batches if needed.

4. Can I request for more mini catalogs if I run out?

Yes, you can always request for more mini catalogs from your Pampered Chef consultant support team. They will be happy to provide you with additional catalogs to help you with your bookings.

5. Is there a specific time or season when sending mini catalogs is more effective?

While mini catalogs can be effective throughout the year, it is recommended to send them out during the holiday season or when there are special promotions or new products available. This can create a sense of urgency and increase the chances of getting bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • lakamper
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
teresah551393
  • chef131doreen