• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Boost Sales with a HWC Promo Board in Your Catalog Tote?

In summary, Kristina created a HWC promo board that she plans to print out and stick in her catalog tote in hopes of generating sales of pink products and fundraisers.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
I made a HWC promo board that I plan to print out on cardstock & stick in my catalog tote for May to hopefully "whip" up some sales of pink products & fundraisers. The .doc attachment was too big so I made a .jpg of it - if anyone is interested I can email it to you or if you know how to make a word doc into a pdf file, please let me know & I can send it to you also.

kb.bailey[at]yahoo[dot]com

Attachments

• HWC Tote.jpg
    HWC Tote.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 524
Love it! Can you email it to me please?

Ditto. Me too, por favor?[email protected]

AWESOME! I'd love an email too :)

takebackthekitchen (at) hotmail (dot) com

Can you email me too! Thanks!

Yes, me too! It is very cute.

Love the idea it is awesome!!!! Please send it to me when you have a chance.

[email protected]

That looks great! Could you also send me a copy? [email protected]Maybe someone you e-mail it to can get it into a Word document and then post it here so we don't all have to keep bugging you. :) TIA!

send it to me @ [email protected]

I think I can help you save it in a format that can be posted here so you aren't inundated with requests.

throw me on the list, i use an old mary kay tote, so i'll have to scale it down a bit, but that will be perfect, thanks!!

[email protected]

Kristina - this is awesome!! I just opened it, did a right click and save as... to my desktop. It saved as a .jpg. for me. When I clicked on it on my desktop, it open in the MicroSoft Picture Viewer program. It let me print it from there. THANK YOU KRISTINA!!!

i didn't know the quality of doing it as a jpg, if we have to resize, but i'll give it a shot

Kristina, that is awesome! Very pretty and professional looking. If it's not able to be posted here, I'm requesting a copy be sent to [email protected].

thanks everyone! i've sent emails to everyone who listed their email addresses. if you didn't then i don't know how to send it to you, so please send me a private message if you don't want it posted publicly.

amanda - it is a word doc, but too big to upload here as an attachment. if someone knows how to make it into a pdf - that would be great!

until then, you can keep emailing me & i'll keep sending it out. i'm glad you all like it!

How's this?

Attachments

• hwc tote2.pdf
    76.5 KB · Views: 342
I love this!! and would love to have it emailed to me at [email protected] Thank you!!

okay, so I just saw the pdf right above my post - no need to email me

hopefully this will work. here it is as a pdf

Attachments

• hwc tote2.pdf
    76.5 KB · Views: 424
Noora & Linda - You are my heros! Thank you so much!

Love it! Thanks for sharing! I am just about to order my catalog tote this week :)

Thank that is lovely, I forward it to my girls on my team they are going to love it for sure :) you did a great job !!!

okay, everyone who supplied an email address should have gotten the file. if you still need it, just let me know or you can use the pdf that either noora or linda converted. thanks again everyone!

Thanks. That's great.

Kristina, if you put an 'h' in her name, like you did here, that may be why it was returned.

kristina16marie said:
Noora & Linda - You are my heros! Thank you so much!

The "Save As PDF" function is one of the things I love best about Word 2007!

pampchefsarah said:
Kristina, if you put an 'h' in her name, like you did here, that may be why it was returned.

no, i copied & pasted it from the email notification i got from chef success....

noora - i JUST lost word 2007 when i had to re-install everything on my laptop. now i only have 2003 and am sad...

Hi Kristina,
could you send me the HWC board for catalog tote. and congrats on your little one
[email protected]

Thanks
Lisa

lblake1993 said:
Hi Kristina,
could you send me the HWC board for catalog tote. and congrats on your little one
[email protected]Thanks
Lisa
There is a pdf version now on this thread...Here it is: HWC-Tote2.pdf. It was from post #24 above.

This is awesome! Thanks!

today i got my first pink product pre-order from my new tote board!

1. What is a HWC promo board?

A HWC promo board is a visual representation of the products and fundraisers available through our Pampered Chef business. It is a great way to showcase the products and services we offer in a fun and eye-catching way.

2. How can a HWC promo board boost sales?

By prominently displaying the pink products and fundraisers on a HWC promo board in your catalog tote, you are drawing attention to these items and encouraging customers to make a purchase. The visual appeal of the board can also pique their interest and make them more likely to buy.

3. Can I customize the HWC promo board for my business?

Yes, absolutely! The HWC promo board is meant to be personalized to your own business and brand. You can add your own logo, contact information, and any other details that you feel are important to showcase.

4. How do I print and use the HWC promo board?

To print the HWC promo board, simply save the file as a PDF and print it on cardstock. Then, you can place it in your catalog tote or display it at your parties and events. Make sure to mention the products and fundraisers featured on the board to your customers to encourage sales.

5. Can I receive a copy of the HWC promo board?

Yes, we would be happy to send you a copy of the HWC promo board. You can either email us at kb.bailey[at]yahoo[dot]com or, if you know how to convert a Word document to a PDF, we can send you the file directly to your email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • WendyE