• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a HWC tote for increasing your sales? Check out my hot items!

J
Judybabe
since I am retreating abit in my sales efforts and some of these items are hot right now, If you want them to use to increase your sales I will sell them.

Help whip cancer black/pink polka dot tote, used 2 months. $35.00 plus shipping

will post a couple more...

Judy...since it was an incentive we earned, $35 may be a little steep. Good luck selling it though!

I would like to have one, but I can't afford $35, PM me if you lower your price.

thanks, it's sold.Judy

1. How can a HWC tote increase my sales?

A HWC tote can increase your sales by providing a visually appealing way to display and transport your products. The black and pink polka dot design is eye-catching and will draw attention to your items. Additionally, using a tote can make it easier for customers to carry multiple items, potentially increasing their overall purchase.

2. What makes these items "hot" right now?

These items are considered "hot" right now because they are currently in demand and popular among customers. The black and pink polka dot design is trendy and the fact that the tote has only been used for 2 months adds to its appeal.

3. How much does the HWC tote cost?

The HWC tote is priced at $35.00 plus shipping. This is a reasonable price for a used tote in good condition. Plus, the tote may help increase your sales, making it a worthwhile investment.

4. What other items will you be posting?

I will be posting a couple more items, but I cannot guarantee what they will be as it depends on what is currently in stock. However, all items will be in line with the black and pink polka dot theme and will be in good condition.

5. Can I use the HWC tote for other purposes besides increasing sales?

Yes, the HWC tote can also be used for personal use, such as carrying groceries or as a stylish everyday bag. The versatility of the tote makes it a great investment beyond just increasing sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • toaster_pastry